Untradable rewards

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone had better luck picking the untradable rewards over the tradable ones in Div Rivals.

Last 2 weeks I've picked untradable and got some lovely pulls, Van Dijk, Fernandinho, Son, Manolas, Ter Stegen, Isco, UCL Sanches, UCL fahrman and 3 discard informs.

I know it's all luck but if def seems luckier in those untradable ones

Comments

• Pazman83
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Coz you get more chances with double the packs that’s why, doubles your luck
  • Xx1337erxX
    79 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got pogba 3 weeks ago from a mega pack
    in addition, ederson, azplicutta and navas
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Took the untradeables, got UCL Live Alexis Sanchez, best pull I've had all year only problem is I won't use him
  • ICUP
    7409 posts League Winner
    Fernandinho and Valencia over the two weeks.

The previous club I deleted I had Modric, Sane,Mane & IF Marquinos
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    last two weeks picked untradeables and best player I got was Sommer rated 82
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7967 posts League Winner
    I took the untradebales from rivals for the first time and they were shocking. Best player Diego costa. Should have known to take the coin. Won’t be doing it again. Weekend league rewards were good to me though.
  • YB_11_
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    3 weeks ago I've packed Nakata untradable. This last 3 weeks packed nothing to mention.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Untradeable rewards last 2 week's

Salah
    Mbappe
    Naingolan
    Matuidi
    Mertens
    Ederson

Untradeable packs are juiced
  • Donovan86
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    From rivals rewards in last 2 weeks

856310D3-0CCD-4739-8977-6BDCEA081D12_zpsufo1whqw.jpg
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    I got the 4 unreadable mega packs and got chilienni, 81 Kums inform, ucl fahrman, dzeko and dost so I believe the pack weights are better for untradeable good packs for sbc building
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    ive taken untradeables all but 1 week so far

got mkhitaryan, otamendi, allison, 2 discard ifs, IF martial, fernandinho (today), casemiro and neymar.

hell just pulling neymar is worth it so far.
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    1st time taking untradeables today need to restock club after alonso and savic two discard informs kompany amd 4-5 84s not bad
  • Dansloman
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pulled live ucl sterling today so happy with that.
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    I opened so many packs this year.hundreds while scream promo was on.hundreds while this promo is on.can not pack a special card atal.apart from crap totw players.2 rare player upgrades.opened about 200.not 1 walk out either.last year upgrade packs was insane