I buy Fifa points to feel safe from EA :)

Toshevv
1309 posts Professional
Who else is in that boat? Since I am already hitting 10 million profit and usually hold between 100 ifs in my club non stop I just give EA 60/70 pounds each week :smile:

Its like a gesture of good faith between us :smile:

I am pretty sure with my transfer profit and mass bidding and sniping IFS I would be in hot waters if I did not pay them non stop to look the other way :smile:

Before anyone says oh my god you spend money on FIFA bla bla bla

I am rich and old enough and I can afford giving them 300 pounds per month for something I enjoy :smile:

Comments

  • Rich
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I do throw the odd fiver here and there like an imprisoned slave cowering to my master, begging him not to strike me.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    300 quid is a bit much :D I might spend the odd 10 quid here and there
  • DicaniosGod
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    What an odd post?? Weirdo!!
  • kayron16
    2539 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Who else is in that boat? Since I am already hitting 10 million profit and usually hold between 100 ifs in my club non stop I just give EA 60/70 pounds each week :smile:

    Its like a gesture of good faith between us :smile:

    I am pretty sure with my transfer profit and mass bidding and sniping IFS I would be in hot waters if I did not pay them non stop to look the other way :smile:

    Before anyone says oh my god you spend money on FIFA bla bla bla

    I am rich and old enough and I can afford giving them 300 pounds per month for something I enjoy :smile:

    Please, you spend 300 per month to open packs not to feel safe. Otherwise £10 would suffice
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    If you regularly give them 60/70 per week, and you already have millions of coins, you don't exactly need to trade so aggressively anymore, don't you?

    If you cut back your trading, you don't have anything to fear anymore, don't you?

    Then you don't have to give them anymore money.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    500 this year, probably 1k by the end. Definitely do it to feel safe and because i'm lazy when it comes to trading.
  • WryLucky
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    I'm more bothered that you're gifting EA money.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    Each to there own
    I’ve got to the stage where having better players don’t make me a better player
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    If you regularly give them 60/70 per week, and you already have millions of coins, you don't exactly need to trade so aggressively anymore, don't you?

    If you cut back your trading, you don't have anything to fear anymore, don't you?

    Then you don't have to give them anymore money.

    Not really I have to reach 20 millions as soon as possible. I want Fat Ronaldo and Prime Gullit.

    Prime Socrates is also nice... I would prefer an IF ronaldo also


    My goal is to reach 20 mil asap so I can play with full icon squad before everybody else :smile:
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Each to there own
    I’ve got to the stage where having better players don’t make me a better player

    I dont agree I am pretty good at Fifa but when I have friends over at the office I always handicap myself by playing with bad teams against Juventus.. For example I used
    Leicster against Juventus. I still won but it was hard nobody could do anything
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are either a millionaire or mentally ill.

    Or, yknow, it's the Internet so there's the extremely likely third option of making 🎃🎃🎃🎃 up for attention.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4704 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »

    My goal is to reach 20 mil asap so I can play with full icon squad before everybody else :smile:

    I’m not sure how to break this to you, but you certainly won’t be the first this year :D
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Yeah but Leicester r top club you forget 😉 up the foxes
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Each to there own
    I’ve got to the stage where having better players don’t make me a better player

    I dont agree I am pretty good at Fifa but when I have friends over at the office I always handicap myself by playing with bad teams against Juventus.. For example I used
    Leicster against Juventus. I still won but it was hard nobody could do anything

  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    If you have the best players, icons etc then there's literally no point in giving your money away. Donate that 🎃🎃🎃🎃 to a charity or something.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    What an odd post?? Weirdo!!

  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like seriously what we're you looking outa this post??? What did you achieve :/
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a stupid post. Get outside and do something productive with your time rather than tell everyone about the money you can afford to spend on a video game. You might be 'rich' but there is much more to life than bragging on a forum about how much money you spend on a game.
  • DIXON THFC
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    What an odd post?? Weirdo!!

    :D
  • Jonboyparker
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    No no no

    I feel safe because I don’t do stupid things. I have 3m transfer profit form no FP’s and I’ve not even tried. I literally just sell when an sbc drops. I basically make 1m a month from discards. If I was sticking on FP’s I’d expect more than 10m back.

    Nothing wrong with spending your cash on this game if you want by the way but please do it for the right reasons.
  • Jordfy
    79 posts Park Captain
    Just wanna say these people are the reason the actual gameplay doesnt need to get improved year on year. Why do that from EAs view? If i had a pool of people stupid enough to buy a shoddy product from me year after year why would i change anything?
Sign In or Register to comment.