The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Elite rewards need improving

number7rocky
5032 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2018
Grinding elite is consistently not worth it. I can't and aren't complaining about my overall "pack luck" . I got Pogba from pre order packs and Salah tradable from rivals last week after a month of bad packs . This week went untradable and got a discard if and ucl Davidson Sanchez which was cool.

But I'm talking about the return you get from Elite in WL. I did get Ucl Farhmann in the 100k pack which is 30 k more than I normally get but shocking red picks again in Gignac, Plea and Rondon and another totw pack with 3 basically discard players. Grinding elite literally ain't worth your time, I do it for the rivals points, so I can play a handful of games and still get rank 3 in div 2. Had Better red picks last week from gold 1.

It's the totw packs that are shocking and need to be improved. 4/5 I've opened so far this year and I've had all basically discard players and a sif Suso that sold around 60-70k. This pack is supposed to be a reward for getting elite but because of totw's stacked with low rated played and no 81 min getting something decent from them is extremely unlikely. I don't think you should get something "good" every week just because you got elite but when elite rewards are consistently bad every time I do think they need improving. I mean I've seen top 100 players open ultimate totw packs and get full on discards and maybe one 84 :joy:

Comments

• Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    My wl rewards (not the picks) have been gawful (God awful) every week so far, regardless of whether I fin elite or gold 3.

Icardi from this week or Valencia the previous have been my best pulls to date :lol:

Last year at this point I'd multiple good informs from elite like Jesus, Son and Tolisso

I've had 1 81 inform and 5 below 81 in 2x inform packs thus far