The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Does anyone else never get awarded a foul in squad battles?

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
edited November 2018
It doesn't matter whether I play an 85/100 squad or a 60/30 foul, the CPU almost never gets called for a foul and I'm lucky if I get the chance to try 1 free kick each week. I don't even think I've been given a penalty in SB since FIFA 18. Am I missing something or have other people noticed this, as well?

Comments

• Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Not for me, I win plenty of pens by drawing the ai to tackle and then accelerating into the lunge.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Strange. I try that but the tackle is always clean (according to the ref, at least). I guess I'll keep working on it.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    maybe 1 free kick every set? But then again games against the AI are almost always ping pong and holding possession where the AI rarely gets to tackle me
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    maybe 1 free kick every set? But then again games against the AI are almost always ping pong and holding possession where the AI rarely gets to tackle me

You're definitely right about the gameplay. I wish I got one every set. I have only been awarded one single foul this week and it was in the CPU's attacking half. I do recall getting one direct free kick last week.

It's weird because other people don't seem to be experiencing this in the game. Not sure what to make of it.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think I get about 1 foul called in my favour for every 7 the CPU gets.. it’s ridiculous how they man handle you and give nothing away but your AI controlled defender winks at their striker and you give a free kick away.
  • Jonachasingirls
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zero, I usually get like 10 fouls per game against none