upgrade and add more servers!

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
the servers are pure trash, 5 bars pre match, 1 bar in match. game completly freezing every 20 seconds, 1 second button delay...

I only played 4 matches this week,.my friends also are quitting this game. the lag is unbearable, I cant believe no one is talking about it here. how can you tolerate such connectivity for a game that generate a billion dollars each year!

Comments

  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tworaf wrote: »
    the servers are pure trash, 5 bars pre match, 1 bar in match. game completly freezing every 20 seconds, 1 second button delay...

    I only played 4 matches this week,.my friends also are quitting this game. the lag is unbearable, I cant believe no one is talking about it here. how can you tolerate such connectivity for a game that generate a billion dollars each year!

    Everyday somebody like you (including myself) make many threads like this. No effect. Nothing happends. Should just give up.
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    lets keep a thread alive with many posts. the servers quality are at an all time low...
  • GL86
    93 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Game is totally unplayable can't even move! Good job I had a spare controller
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    GL86 wrote: »
    Game is totally unplayable can't even move! Good job I had a spare controller

    it doesnt even matter of playing at peak time or early in the morning. the servere are pure trash!
  • Kingkay
    1742 posts Fans' Favourite
    Upgrade the servers? Costing ea more money?

    I think you’d have a better chance of getting helpful information from customer support
  • Mutu10gol
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is a MUST, i repeat a MUST, the actual servers are a joke
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Upgrade the servers? Costing ea more money?

    I think you’d have a better chance of getting helpful information from customer support

    the game is a lag fest. the servers are very bad. the game now freeze for both players every 30 seconfs then resume. if it doenst freeze it stutters... the delay is huge...

    on the othet hand I play 64 players bf5 on the same company servers lag free with 20 ping...
  • Kingkay
    1742 posts Fans' Favourite
    tworaf wrote: »
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Upgrade the servers? Costing ea more money?

    I think you’d have a better chance of getting helpful information from customer support

    the game is a lag fest. the servers are very bad. the game now freeze for both players every 30 seconfs then resume. if it doenst freeze it stutters... the delay is huge...

    on the othet hand I play 64 players bf5 on the same company servers lag free with 20 ping...

    I know mate, but nothing will be done about it no matter what we do
Sign In or Register to comment.