My Jonathan Tah story....

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
I'm an average FUT player. Go pack only now after breaking a serious pack addiction in recent years(lol)....my main squad was a Bundes side this year so I figured I would give that Europa Leaugue Tah SBC a go....about 10 aggravating hours later (split over two days) I finally got weekly requirements and got my 83 rated Tah. PHEW.....

Excited and fatigued after the grind I went to the SBC to finish the challenge and worked on the German team to submit first....this is where it gets really lovely....

I had a concept Tah in the squad already that had figured into to the squad rating and chemistry that I had been working on....when I acquired the 83 rated Tah it was put on that team automatically. I didn't even notice and submitted the team.

I lost my 83 Tah with no way to get him back, no way to finish the SBC 10 hours of grind gone (and about 50k in coins)

I rage sold my entire team. Good bye FUT 19. It was fun while it lasted.

My fault obviously but still gutted.

Comments

• DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Can i print this story and frame it on my wall?
  • Senth6
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is he extinct or something mans confused
  • QceCapo
    DadBod wrote: »
    Can i print this story and frame it on my wall?

Feel free to laugh. I'm literally depressed (not like real depressed, fake depressed but still).
  • Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    That really sucks bro! Thats why I always triple check as it's so easy to do stuff like this
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    did u rage sell your team over 6000 coin tah, Jesus
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Thats why I did the other SBC first.
  • Leyboi86
    I might be out of my depth here with this question but why did it take 10 hours
  • QceCapo
    Leyboi86 wrote: »

Yes. Based on principle.
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special

read the op ffs
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    This is too funny 😂 Can't believe you rage sold your entire team over this :D
  • QceCapo
    I might be out of my depth here with this question but why did it take 10 hours

Average player and rotated my fitness team in. 7, YES 7 90th minute goals leading to draws during that 10 hour stretch too....
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    QceCapo wrote: »
    I'm an average FUT player. Go pack only now after breaking a serious pack addiction in recent years(lol)....my main squad was a Bundes side this year so I figured I would give that Europa Leaugue Tah SBC a go....about 10 aggravating hours later (split over two days) I finally got weekly requirements and got my 83 rated Tah. PHEW.....

Excited and fatigued after the grind I went to the SBC to finish the challenge and worked on the German team to submit first....this is where it gets really lovely....

I had a concept Tah in the squad already that had figured into to the squad rating and chemistry that I had been working on....when I acquired the 83 rated Tah it was put on that team automatically. I didn't even notice and submitted the team.

I lost my 83 Tah with no way to get him back, no way to finish the SBC 10 hours of grind gone (and about 50k in coins)

this sucks :( didnt know concept players would automatically be filled. at least knowing that, some might not makle the same mistake as you did.

in the meantime get yourself a team of another leage and start over knowing you couldnt use tah in this team anyways.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

It's not a 6k tah , the tah required for the sbc is only through the weekly objective :D :D
  • Flamstead
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unlucky man.
  • QceCapo
    This is too funny 😂 Can't believe you rage sold your entire team over this :D

I have a lot of untradeables but the competitive side of FUT is done for me after that. I need a break.
  • Gyan_33
    28307 posts Player of the Year
    Oh my
  • QceCapo

this sucks :( didnt know concept players would automatically be filled. at least knowing that, some might not makle the same mistake as you did.

in the meantime get yourself a team of another leage and start over knowing you couldnt use tah in this team anyways.

Honestly only reason I posted, hope someone else doesn't make that mistake.
  • Leyboi86

It's not a 6k tah , the tah required for the sbc is only through the weekly objective :D :D

sorry lol
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I'm confused? I'm guessing I'm wrong to assume that you had concept Tah ready in the SBC for the 85 card? And that when you got the 83 he replaced the concept in the 85 rated SBC?
  • QceCapo
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    I'm confused? I'm guessing I'm wrong to assume that you had concept Tah ready in the SBC for the 85 card? And that when you got the 83 he replaced the concept in the 85 rated SBC?

It was black 83 rated Tah...you need that one specific special card to complete both the SBCs to the Europa Live card. His NIF is rated 83 too.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

It was black 83 rated Tah...you need that one specific special card to complete both the SBCs to the Europa Live card. His NIF is rated 83 too.

Ah, I see what happened. It didn't go into the SBC that required the black 83 card. It was the other part of the SBC? Damn. That sucks.
  • QceCapo

Ah, I see what happened. It didn't go into the SBC that required the black 83 card. It was the other part of the SBC? Damn. That sucks.

Yeah bro....gutted. I got a bunch of coins, a couple of broken teams because I sold all my big money players and ton of untradeables. I don't see me playing too much going forward.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah bro....gutted. I got a bunch of coins, a couple of broken teams because I sold all my big money players and ton of untradeables. I don't see me playing too much going forward.

I've hardly played recently. I go on for three games, or so, and as soon as the gameplay isn't smooth I'm off. Like for that Tah card, I'm stuck on 5/10 but don't care because I play games to enjoy them. I'm not about griding a game I don't enjoy.
  • QceCapo

I've hardly played recently. I go on for three games, or so, and as soon as the gameplay isn't smooth I'm off. Like for that Tah card, I'm stuck on 5/10 but don't care because I play games to enjoy them. I'm not about griding a game I don't enjoy.

That's where I went wrong on this....it was my first real grind. I was so let down when I did that too....I for sure won't ever do another SBC.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

That's where I went wrong on this....it was my first real grind. I was so let down when I did that too....I for sure won't ever do another SBC.

I grinded a lot last year for tots cards etc but this year not a chances. I wanted to grind for this card but I realised it's not worth it. I don't get how people get so angry at a game yet keep playing it for one player or something.
  • QceCapo

I grinded a lot last year for tots cards etc but this year not a chances. I wanted to grind for this card but I realised it's not worth it. I don't get how people get so angry at a game yet keep playing it for one player or something.

Trust me...lesson learned. I won't do that ever again. Maybe its a sign its time for me to hang it up lol
  • Rendevous_star
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely it's worth you contacting EA over this as a lot of people say they give them their player back
  • Nervous_Nick
    5060 posts Big Money Move
    Try contacting EA...some ppl got their cards back in similar situations...most likely they will tell you to write on the forum :# , but it’s worth giving it a try
  • QceCapo
    Try contacting EA...some ppl got their cards back in similar situations...most likely they will tell you to write on the forum :# , but it’s worth giving it a try

I guess its worth a go.
  • Jeff2extreme
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have friends who got refunded, wanted to inform you that all hope is not lost. But you rage sold your team. Sigh.