We had a good game

Jamiebanksrfc1986
361 posts Sunday League Hero
This is just my opinion and we had a good game in fifa 15 was it perfect no but it was fast fluid and responsive and just fun to play and now this is were we are at the Ai defending has always been there and it's only op as he'll through this.

Ea nerved passing dribbling pace but did not touch the Ai defending to counter this if we had the fifa 15 or older games dribbling passing would we notice the op Ai in this game ? No as we would have the tools to counter it.

This is the outcome of everyone who wanted all this toned down. Can the game be fixed just a big fat nope ea are not like your epic blizzard you know the big esport game that actually talk to community. I want game fixed he'll most of us do

Comments

  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Fifa 15 was sh!!!!te. I love Fifa 19.

    See that? A difference in opinion.. that’s why EA won’t patch the game to YOUR preferences.. because millions like it how it is.

    Next thread :)
  • Raider
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    the most important thing they did was making the attacking AI OP comparing to the defending AI, which is why some goals cannot be defended, there is no possession play due to the constant press all game, so the game is the most arcade ultra attack **** like never before
  • forearms
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Fifa 15 was sh!!!!te. I love Fifa 19.

    See that? A difference in opinion.. that’s why EA won’t patch the game to YOUR preferences.. because millions like it how it is.

    Next thread :)

    You have been on this site before this moment, correct? I would day it's much more than just his opinion. There are threads every single day about how bad 19 is. From different users. Go to the other sections, and you can see even more complaints, from different users as well. There have been pros complaining too.

    Obviously something is wrong, as I've never seen this amount of complaining by this time in the year.
  • Benja190782
    1163 posts Professional
    FIFA 19 after patch is the best in many years. Physics matter, and gameplay is much more balanced which makes the 4-4-2 formation shine again.

    I love it!
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    forearms wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Fifa 15 was sh!!!!te. I love Fifa 19.

    See that? A difference in opinion.. that’s why EA won’t patch the game to YOUR preferences.. because millions like it how it is.

    Next thread :)

    You have been on this site before this moment, correct? I would day it's much more than just his opinion. There are threads every single day about how bad 19 is. From different users. Go to the other sections, and you can see even more complaints, from different users as well. There have been pros complaining too.

    Obviously something is wrong, as I've never seen this amount of complaining by this time in the year.

    Yes, I have. You’re all boring, repetitive and childish. Don’t like it? Move on.

    Fifa 19 is the best Fifa since I switched from PES back in January 2011.
  • HereWeGo10InARow
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Raider wrote: »
    the most important thing they did was making the attacking AI OP comparing to the defending AI, which is why some goals cannot be defended, there is no possession play due to the constant press all game, so the game is the most arcade ultra attack **** like never before

    Possession is right out the window, sprintfest for 90 minutes now, utter gash.
  • forearms
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Fifa 15 was sh!!!!te. I love Fifa 19.

    See that? A difference in opinion.. that’s why EA won’t patch the game to YOUR preferences.. because millions like it how it is.

    Next thread :)

    You have been on this site before this moment, correct? I would day it's much more than just his opinion. There are threads every single day about how bad 19 is. From different users. Go to the other sections, and you can see even more complaints, from different users as well. There have been pros complaining too.

    Obviously something is wrong, as I've never seen this amount of complaining by this time in the year.

    Yes, I have. You’re all boring, repetitive and childish. Don’t like it? Move on.

    Fifa 19 is the best Fifa since I switched from PES back in January 2011.

    I'm not playing :)

    I'm just hoping that those who are still playing get the game they deserve. They deserve a good football game. One that is fair for both parties. One that is fun to play. One that rewards you not with packs, but enticing gameplay. One that you cant wait to play.

    It seems more and more players realize they are playing it because they like football, not because they like FIFA. It's too bad, as in the mess that FIFA has become, there is something good and worthwhile. People want that. They want delay free, fair, balanced, and fun gameplay. Apparently, you dont believe that is a good enough reason to voice concerns.
  • MadJohnMadnesS
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 19 after patch is the best in many years. Physics matter, and gameplay is much more balanced which makes the 4-4-2 formation shine again.

    I love it!

    Stop playing offline on amateur and try online against big boys.
Sign In or Register to comment.