The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

hoarding

How many of you hoard players and consumables , ive got a mate who sells every little thing down to fitness cards and sells every player he gets and to be fair to him has got an unreal sqaud because of it ,yet ive got a decent squad but dont sell (apart from big name players) ive got 200 full squad fitness cards which would get me about 200k , but then id have to mess about with swapping round my team to get my fitness back which all seems to much of a pain.... what do you lot do

Comments

• kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Use 1 team so I keep fitness cards. Also keep any players not worth anything and contracts and enough manages/fitness staff for max boost. Discard or sell everything else
  • kayron16 wrote: »
    Use 1 team so I keep fitness cards. Also keep any players not worth anything and contracts and enough manages/fitness staff for max boost. Discard or sell everything else

i have about 8 teams , of all different leagues , dont know wether to sell and make 1 great team , got about 1800 players in my club even if i sell the ones not worth much could stil fetch me a few extra k but then could be struggling to do sbcs

• iRusty_yo
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    I tend to sell everything as over time all these 500coin sales add up, considering that each match usually yields you the same amount.

When it comes to consumables, it’s best to just use 2 squads, not having to use fitnesses is a coin saver big time
  • iRusty_yo wrote: »
    I tend to sell everything as over time all these 500coin sales add up, considering that each match usually yields you the same amount.

When it comes to consumables, it’s best to just use 2 squads, not having to use fitnesses is a coin saver big time

might sell fitness cards to start off with then as like i said ive got 200 of the ones that sell for 1k and over 500 of the +60 individual ones so that should get me 250-300k
  • RoosterBlue
    1284 posts Professional
    You don't need 200+ fitness card, sell all but 20 or so. You'll pick up plenty in packs from rewards.
    Not sure how they're at 1.4k because I can't get rid of mine quick enough.
    Same with other consumables, daily objectives/packs give out loads now.
  • IIZlatan4everII
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Couldn't shift them for 800 coins last year and I invested in over 5000 of them at the start of FIFA 18 all bought at 400-450 coins. Still made profit but was hoping for 1.5k return on each card. This year I didn't bother to grind it again and they rise to 1.5k. no logic behind this at all.
  • Elliot666
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn't shift them for 800 coins last year and I invested in over 5000 of them at the start of FIFA 18 all bought at 400-450 coins. Still made profit but was hoping for 1.5k return on each card. This year I didn't bother to grind it again and they rise to 1.5k. no logic behind this at all.

they have always sold for 1.5-2.5k
  • Idek
    12136 posts Has That Special Something

Rivals has increased the amount of games people are playing I think
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    You only need to have 15 squad fitness cards max if you even play the full 30 matches. I only play until Gold 2 and that only required around 10 squad fitness cards. Thats only 11k to compete with my strongest side. It makes all the difference in FUT champions. Every match counts
  • Ishibum
    13337 posts Has That Special Something
    I use two teams with me usually having a third to test stuff with. I see the argument of having one team (and don't disagree), but I like a but of variety and swapping between teams gives that.
  • cheers guys ill be selling them then, thanks for the input, much appreciated
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    I like to play with multiple teams but i need them to be at a similar level to my first team
  • Mmandras
    2894 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sell everything, down to quick selling kits and balls. I suppose I am little bit of a hoarder, but I hoard coins instead of useless items.
  • Foldsea
    1197 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Maybe it’s time to clean up my club.
    (This is without any FP)
    I only sell players over 10k that I don’t use.
    Btw you can imagen how my garage looks like, a lot of things that maybe can be good to have
    3531q9u.jpg[\img]
  • Dolph
    1181 posts Professional
    I sell all but fitness