Player Rating Glitch

Orikoru
10702 posts Has That Special Something
Someone may have mentioned this but I missed it among the 6000 other glitches.

This has happened twice now, where it gets to half time in a game, where you can see you team line-up in the tactics window thing on the left, and it shows that mine and another guy's ratings are now 84 instead of 88 as they should be.

And as that was the last game we played last night, when I check Pro Clubs Head it even says our ratings are still 84 now! What the hell? The actual player stats are all still the same, on there at least. No idea if we were getting our true stats in-game though.

Comments

• RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have noticed this too, mainly at half time because let's face it, that is the only time the game is paused.
    No clue if it is just a visual bug showing the wrong numbers or if it is actually dropping the stats though.
  • Orikoru
    10702 posts Has That Special Something
    RobPiz wrote: »
    I have noticed this too, mainly at half time because let's face it, that is the only time the game is paused.
    No clue if it is just a visual bug showing the wrong numbers or if it is actually dropping the stats though.

That's what we were wondering! You never know with this bloody game.
  • RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The worst part is, I can't tell if my stats did drop or not because I'm s**t at all times so there's no baseline.
    Ahhh EA..