Fix your ******* game and one sided connections/ delay!!

FatZed
1004 posts Professional
Absolute joke, after getting close to Div 3 Rivals promotion due to some smooth responsive gameplay a bit earlier I've lost/ well quit out of probably 6 in a row now straight after because of one sided delay!! no difference in my connection and ping, I'm running Netduma OS as well so can monitor it better. In a few minutes I go from being able to control my defense and attack and AI doing as they should to looking like I have no thumbs and never played a game of fifa let alone football before

Absolutely sick of it same in weekend league unless I play at ridiculous hours your server or whatever cant handle the load, such a grind even in good gameplay sometimes but this takes the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (sometimes in good gameplay too) only to have it undone in a flash because it randomly turns unplayable. Dead set free wins and this happens in champs to purely due to connection advantages
- Super slow sluggish players, no response or awareness
- Cant make a tackle, this is bad enough anyway let alone with delay and one sided connections
- Everything is off especially the basics, passing and shooting and everything for them goes their way
- Get all the bad/ wrong animations for passing, shooting and loose balls
- Cant win any loose balls, magnets to the opponents regardless
- No matter how well you read play its always too slow or just not fast enough, AI is the same they just never do what they should when they should
- AI defence just parts and is non existent
- List goes on!!!!

Comments

• LSB1210
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought this game to have some fun in the evening before I went to bed. Apparently that's the worst time to play online. This is supposed to be fun, not rage inducing. There's no fun I don't feel good even if I'm winning
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    I bought this game to have some fun in the evening before I went to bed. Apparently that's the worst time to play online. This is supposed to be fun, not rage inducing. There's no fun I don't feel good even if I'm winning

Yep I am the same. I've been playing RDR2 instead which is great but I love my football and when the game is actually responsive I can enjoy it sadly like the majority going off the poll that's rare and its a dead set load of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ how bad and frequently it plays bad.

Just quit out another game. The most infuriating thing for me is it has 0 to do with skill, I am losing purely to absolutely putrid one sided connections and terrible gameplay. I have never ever known a fifa game (they all have flaws though) to play this bad consistently online when they are trying to push competitive gaming, its beyond a joke I would legit be embarrassed if I released and coded this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner

Totally agree. This game frustrates the hell out of you and it shouldn’t be the case. I’m so close to quitting it.
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »

Totally agree. This game frustrates the hell out of you and it shouldn’t be the case. I’m so close to quitting it.

That's it for all they have added and tried to improve it somehow keeps getting and playing much worse. They need to focus on the basics!!!