RTTF florenzi/cuadrado

Pewdiepie
557 posts An Exciting Prospect
Safe investment since they for sure will pass groups right? What you guys think about getting Perisic and Hamsik? Their groups look to be a bit more complicated.

Comments

• Chewbaccary
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Actually think Cuadrado has become a bit overpriced. 280k is a lot to pay, even if he eventually gets a SIF. The low finishing and 3 star WF on the base card are problems that won't go away.

I bought a Kimpembe and Fekir, partially to use and partially as investments. Both teams should advance in the CL or EL, and both base cards are already very usable.
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Pewdiepie wrote: »
    Safe investment since they for sure will pass groups right? What you guys think about getting Perisic and Hamsik? Their groups look to be a bit more complicated.

Most ppl know this hence its most likely already priced in
  • Pewdiepie
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Actually think Cuadrado has become a bit overpriced. 280k is a lot to pay, even if he eventually gets a SIF. The low finishing and 3 star WF on the base card are problems that won't go away.

I bought a Kimpembe and Fekir, partially to use and partially as investments. Both teams should advance in the CL or EL, and both base cards are already very usable.

True about the Fekir and Kim. Although Ligue1 is not as popular but I see the profit there might pick them up too...and yeah cuadrado is a bit overpriced but atm he is the best RM in Serie A and with a few updates he will be the most likely choice hence why I got him. I guess ill keep and eye one Napoli and Inters next game. Good input though.