FIX DIVISION RIVALS HOLY ****

Miracleshot
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
Fix the damn rewards!!!! Div 5 is flooded with teams that are 87+ and full of icons and god squads. Get on to play and first 5 games are 87+ teams when all im trying to do is get objectives done. **** OFF EA WITH YOUR STUPID **** PAY TO WIN GAME!

Comments

• James Libby
    5101 posts Big Money Move
    Yes, let's completely rework divisions so you can do your objectives. Brilliant plan, mate.
  • Miracleshot
    Yes, let's completely rework divisions so you can do your objectives. Brilliant plan, mate.

Dude its not even that, its the fact that the system is broken. The whole idea of Div Rivals is to play against players that are the same skill level as you but you cant because people are deranking into better reward divisions so you never actually play against people that are your skill level. Whats the point of having a game mode where your supposed to play against equal rated players to be competitive and learn the game and get better as you go when better players constantly derank to get easier wins for better rewards rather than struggling in div 3 or div 2.

Put yeah you keep feeding EA fifa points and drinking their koolaid. You are the reason nothing changes year to year on fifa
  • Arron xox
    2862 posts National Call-Up
    It's only like people getting themselves relegated last year on purpose
  • Miracleshot
    Arron xox wrote: »

Oh since it happened in past years its okay for EA to allow it like last year. Okay well i guess people dont care about trying to actually make a billion dollar company actually make a good game, but would rather just buy the game and feed them money like brainless zombies each year.
  • Fix the damn rewards!!!! Div 5 is flooded with teams that are 87+ and full of icons and god squads. Get on to play and first 5 games are 87+ teams when all im trying to do is get objectives done. **** OFF EA WITH YOUR STUPID **** PAY TO WIN GAME!

Haha sounds like you just played me. Finally got my German goal and win 4-2 lol.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arron xox wrote: »

Oh since it happened in past years its okay for EA to allow it like last year. Okay well i guess people dont care about trying to actually make a billion dollar company actually make a good game, but would rather just buy the game and feed them money like brainless zombies each year.

You just summed up the average fifa player right there.
  • DSD27
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Last time I played about two days ago, I was on position III for rewards, I played just enought for that. Now I come back and I find myself on position IV, like if my last match didn't count? What is going on with that?
  • Argentus
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Last time I played about two days ago, I was on position III for rewards, I played just enought for that. Now I come back and I find myself on position IV, like if my last match didn't count? What is going on with that?

DR rank is dynamic and the thresholds change right up until the end of the weekly cut off which is late Wednesday.
  • DSD27
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Argentus wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »

DR rank is dynamic and the thresholds change right up until the end of the weekly cut off which is late Wednesday.

Ah... great :s First time it happens though, I usually give more room. I thought it was too good to be true, play 3 or 4 games and get position III rewards.
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    At least there are better rewards overall for participating in Rivals than with 18, but the system still doesn’t work well.

Though the lower you go the fewer points you get for WL qualifying. I think I’m Division 7 it is only 40 per win which means quite a few wins to get to 2000.

If they do not care about WL... they have little incentive to go up a division.

Stupid touch screen...
    Post edited by BGAlum on
  • Miracleshot
    BGAlum wrote: »
    At least there are better rewards overall for participating in Rivals than with 18, but the system still doesn’t work well.

Though the lower you go the fewer points you get for WL qualifying. I think I’m Division 7 it is only 40 per win which means quite a few wins to get to 2000.

If they do not care about WL... thaybhave little incentive to go up a division.

Most people easily qualify for WL by playing it. You only need Silver 1 to get auto qualify and many get 1000 pts if they cant reach that so div rivals really only mattered the first week for weekend league...
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    BGAlum wrote: »

If they do not care about WL... thaybhave little incentive to go up a division.

Most people easily qualify for WL by playing it. You only need Silver 1 to get auto qualify and many get 1000 pts if they cant reach that so div rivals really only mattered the first week for weekend league...

Mine says 2000 points needed to qualify on PS4.

• fazer
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And not forgot click button register / join to WL after colect 2000 points - But to be honest Rivals are more fun / enjoy for me so far compared to weekend league from simple reason - Rivals working faster without delay on same high level - mayby is not excelent conection in Rivals but is a lot better compared to weekend league.
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 2 & 3 rewards are a JOKE, and not a fun one.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12803 posts Has That Special Something
    I've been saying this for a month, but believe me, most people just shrug it off....probably because they're the people doing the deliberate relegation thing....they don't care that they're ruining the experience for others because they're only interested in rewards...personally I think the game is a complete shambles from top to bottom. It's full of try hards sweating there way to millions of coins and credit card teams.

At first I only blamed EA for this trashiness, but in hindsight it's all these Muppet's that are feeding the beast and then saying "it's not our fault the rewards aren't good enough in the higher divisions" ...yeah, they're right, but when a legitimate division 5 player is getting smashed by them constantly, it's driving more and more people away. Over the years I've seen plenty of discontent towards EA and FIFA, but nowhere near the amount that I've seen this year ...which goes to show where this game is truly at in its current state
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t see how there can be a possible counter argument to what OP said.

The rewards structure desperately needs restructuring in order to deter top players from relegating themselves. I mean, can you blame them? Why play tougher games in higher divisions to get WORSE rewards?

It’s absolutely insane how EA haven’t fixed it, I really can’t comprehend it. Any other company would have fixed within the first few days
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Been 1300-1400 all weeks in skill rating and almost touched 1600. With all the deranking going on I all the sudden am down at 1050 this week. Every player in Div 5 and then Div 6 I now come up against is doing skill moves all over the place and it's pretty apparent they don't belong down here. Feels like they screw around for 50-60 minutes and then turn it up at the end and win 6-2 or 5-2 every game.

EA is to blame some but we also have a FIFA community that have a majority of people with no self esteem who need to derank so they can get more wins just to feel better about themselves. It's like a bunch of 12 year olds playing in the 8 year old league because they hate losing. It's grind already and honestly I just want to play people with my skill rating but that isn't going to happen. Apparently most don't understand that if you play at the proper skill rating you win about half and lose about half... it's not the end of the world.

Definitely considering shelving the game right now. Every mode is just a gerbil wheel filled with sweat and **** kids running around. Nothing about this game is fun right now. Going on vacation for 10 days and it will be good to evaluate if I turn this POS on when I get back.