Chem cards non available

Why are there so low chem cards out like shadow or hunter. Supply and demand is not met at all.
Cant get it anywhere or its the max price.

there should be a limit to every player to buy chem cards. 15 max in your club per chem style

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    1393 posts Professional
    When I’m out of the card in the club and I’m looking for the player search with the Chem style you want. The players with Hunter or Shadow are sometimes a lot less than a 5k diff.
  • When I’m out of the card in the club and I’m looking for the player search with the Chem style you want. The players with Hunter or Shadow are sometimes a lot less than a 5k diff.

I know I often do that with players I like to try out, but for starters I mostly like to buy a fresh card that says 1 owner.
  • Shahski
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    When I’m out of the card in the club and I’m looking for the player search with the Chem style you want. The players with Hunter or Shadow are sometimes a lot less than a 5k diff.

I know I often do that with players I like to try out, but for starters I mostly like to buy a fresh card that says 1 owner.

Wow. Fresh cards are the biggest mistake you can buy. Always overpriced I find.
  • Shahski wrote: »

Wow. Fresh cards are the biggest mistake you can buy. Always overpriced I find.

I dont really notice a difference in prices. Just sometimes players feel a bit worn out thats why I like them fresh.