Wtf is going on with matchmaking tonight!?

selb
6564 posts Big Money Move
It's terrible, so often tonight I've had the 'cannot find opponents' message, really doing my nut in!

Anyone else having trouble tonight?

Comments

• The_Milky_Joe
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah not been able to get a match for the last 10 mins, think servers have gone down.. yet again.
  • selb
    edited November 2018
    It's absolutely f*cking atrocious, I'm sick to death of this sh*t, the f*cking lag, the ridiculous delay, the shocking state of gameplay, how the hell can it go from being good one day to being truly abysmal the next is beyond me!
  • Tubpac
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just ea things
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Played 1 game after 5 mins of searching. Started the game and it was unplayable my end. Guaranteed loss. Night night Xbox
  • Jonboyparker
    selb wrote: »
    It's absolutely f*cking atrocious, I'm sick to death of this sh*t, the f*cking lag, the ridiculous delay, the shocking state of gameplay, how the hell can it go from being good one day to being truly abysmal the next is beyond me!

I’ve got the point for giving up in games. I just can’t stick it out anymore
  • RAYERDS
    53 posts Park Captain
    Finally got into a game after 20 minutes, disconnected at HT :D
  • selb

Same here mate, i just cant play it anymore in this horrendous state, this game is dying, very slowly and very painfully, I think it'll be done by Christmas unless they sort it out sharpish!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    On Xbox or PlayStation?
  • selb
    On Xbox or PlayStation?

Xbox
  • Aqeel87
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's dying because the game is utterly trash.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Nobody is playing it
  • selb
    Nobody is playing it

Haha wouldn't surprise me
  • FinallySKY
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Been finding games all day, with an mls team and my weekend league team

Wish I hadn’t tho smh
  • Jonboyparker

Same here mate, i just cant play it anymore in this horrendous state, this game is dying, very slowly and very painfully, I think it'll be done by Christmas unless they sort it out sharpish!

Honestly... I've been in denial and just hoping it gets better but its getting worse.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got disconnected in a game and a few times after. First in-game dc after playing about 300 games. And ofcours while I was leading
  • ICUP
    4121 posts National Call-Up

This is for pro clubs though, few people have mentioned that they can't find matches on ps4
  • GC10
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good job releasing tah requiring you to win games when you can't actually play!
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA with there usual patch that completely breaks the game. Nothing new, although they didn't really have to try much this time. It was already a mess