Got 16.1 million coins, what should I invest in and when do I buy the dream team?!!

Its_hareth
44 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
I need help in trading I spent 3k usd on packs need to reach 18 mill.

Comments

• FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Invest in my team :D
  • HishamAyman
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Invest in my life
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought you were just showing off until you said you spent 3 grand hahaha

• MagnificDan
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try enjoying the game, spend the coins on the players you want and play, it only lasts a year.
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    @Jason1986 's brother owes me 12k fp please could you pay his debt?
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Huxx wrote: »
    @Jason1986 's brother owes me 12k fp please could you pay his debt?

:D:D:D
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    Wow.
  • sell them and get real money invest them in real thing
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    What would you do with more coins? You could buy most expensive end game icons and just enjoy.
  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    with 16 millions you dont have to invest anymore. Just build a great team around CR7, Gullit and Maldini and you can easily make it to Elite Rank in FUT champions every week. So you enjoy the game and get coins easily.
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Dunno if this is a joke or something but the money you spent is irrelevant, each to their own, but why would you want more than 16m coins? I’ve never had that much coins on any fifa even on the Venezuela edition a few years back.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Mahy87 wrote: »
    with 16 millions you dont have to invest anymore. Just build a great team around CR7, Gullit and Maldini and you can easily make it to Elite Rank in FUT champions every week. So you enjoy the game and get coins easily.

Not sure I agree with you. Having a pretty much a pro squad doesn’t guarantee you’ll reach elite
  • Spillaren
    2862 posts National Call-Up
    I literally just posted help to build a team around same price tag, here is the link https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/430116/please-help-with-mega-team-decision#latest

Eusebio, Vieira, Maldini and CR7 are "musts" in any dream team imo, so good this year.
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    With 16 million coins, and assuming you attained this all within EA's T&C's, I think you should be the one providing investment insights to the community.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stevo_CT wrote: »
    With 16 million coins, and assuming you attained this all within EA's T&C's, I think you should be the one providing investment insights to the community.

Well he invested 3k usd in FP..
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Deslash wrote: »
    Stevo_CT wrote: »

Well he invested 3k usd in FP..

So he claims, I would think that most people who can spend this much, would feel very little to just spend more and forego any trading.

Back on topic though, OP, just buy and sell Icons. Easy money to be made there. So many people list the medium/prime icons at low prices due to the ridiculous icon market, that it's easy to snipe low and sell high. Rinse and repeat. You have the cash.
  • Lambo91
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try enjoying the game, spend the coins on the players you want and play, it only lasts a year.

Couldn't say it better than this.
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    2q1to4w.jpg

Build this and enjoy the game till fifa 20 comes put.
  • Springveldt
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    If he's a silver 1 player then no amount of coins or cards are going to get him to Elite. You need to be very good at the game to get Elite, even with great cards imho.

OP needs to build the spine of his team with Ronaldo, Gullit, Vieira and Maldini and work around that.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can teach you how to trade if you pay me in PSN cards. :joy:
  • Foldsea
    1279 posts Professional
    If he's a silver 1 player then no amount of coins or cards are going to get him to Elite. You need to be very good at the game to get Elite, even with great cards imho.

OP needs to build the spine of his team with Ronaldo, Gullit, Vieira and Maldini and work around that.

No way the team Can make him elite
  • Chavez76
    9482 posts League Winner

no. If you dont know how to use game mechanics, you'll never get to Elite.
    Best thing would be to go 1-0 up and people will rage quit a whole lot faster I'd think