Best time to buy UCL live items?

When’s the best time to buy? Looking to pick up a nacho for my team and maybe for my dinner aswell :)

Comments

• johnlaker62
    972 posts Professional
    I’d say most of them will drop quite a bit over the next month and then the ones who get upgrades will slowely rise
  • Numlocked_
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    The lower rated ones will get packed a lot during rewards and during lightning rounds on friday. So my guess is they will drop quite a lot. Keep an eye on Nacho's price coming week
  • iggypop
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I want sterling! Add a couple upgrades n he'll b hell of a card! Hopefully drops a bit
  • Numlocked_ wrote: »
    The lower rated ones will get packed a lot during rewards and during lightning rounds on friday. So my guess is they will drop quite a lot. Keep an eye on Nacho's price coming week

Thanks I would feel comfortable buying in at around 60k as he’s not going drop more than that during the CL season as real will breeze through a couple of rounds I’m assuming.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1429 posts Professional
    That Lingard after a couple upgrades 🔥
  • That Lingard after a couple upgrades 🔥

I don’t think Man U will go very far though :cry:
  • pudgyfudgy
    5313 posts Big Money Move
    Nachos don't make a very wholesome dinner. Maybe a snack while watching TV, but not for dinner!
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Bought Sanches for 130k. Probably too expensive but he's a keeper for me. Love to play with the mini gullit
  • pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Nachos don't make a very wholesome dinner. Maybe a snack while watching TV, but not for dinner!

Mate!! I thought my appetite was big! Nachos is a full meal where I live :wink:
  • jonkero wrote: »
    Bought Sanches for 130k. Probably too expensive but he's a keeper for me. Love to play with the mini gullit

Bayern should progress to at least the quarters so he should be an amazing card with a few updates, possibly an end game card.
  • DadBod
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »

Bayern should progress to at least the quarters so he should be an amazing card with a few updates, possibly an end game card.

Renato sanches as an end game card? I think that’s enough internet for me today.
  • DadBod wrote: »

Renato sanches as an end game card? I think that’s enough internet for me today.

I said possibly and with a few upgrades he will be high 80’s across the board. I’d be happy with that in my midfield end game...
  • Foxsake
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agree very over hyped
    DadBod wrote: »