Tips please

in div 4 but not one person is playing balanced its all high pressure and because there's no extra time their fitness is barely affected and their players are sprinting like made

the AI is so overpowered and everyone gets back, every turn i make they make it faster and skill moves don't even make a difference its like they know what I've pressed

How do i handle this especially in these terrible servers, the lag just makes it impossible to counter it

Comments

• BGAlum
    960 posts Professional
    It is not much better down in division 7 or 8.

Try playing the Squad Battles on Ultimate with a bronze team for a while. Then switch to your Rivals team to play... you might see a difference.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Keep switching the ball to the other side of the field. That helps a lot and helped negate the issue I was running into which is that defenders were moving faster than my regular ground passes so I use R1 and square on PS4 to do a low line drive lob pass across the field and then the field becomes wide open from there. Also, I found that possession doesn’t help against high pressure and that fast build up worked better for me and led to a lot of quick goals. Also, try playing a regular kick off game outside of FUT against a top fast team like PSG on legendary and ratchet up their tactics to High pressure and 10 bars on width and 10 bars on depth. I did this for 3 or 4 game until I felt conforrable playing against it and now I enjoy seeing it cause it always leads to easy goals
  • Eroberto wrote: »
    Keep switching the ball to the other side of the field. That helps a lot and helped negate the issue I was running into which is that defenders were moving faster than my regular ground passes so I use R1 and square on PS4 to do a low line drive lob pass across the field and then the field becomes wide open from there. Also, I found that possession doesn’t help against high pressure and that fast build up worked better for me and led to a lot of quick goals. Also, try playing a regular kick off game outside of FUT against a top fast team like PSG on legendary and ratchet up their tactics to High pressure and 10 bars on width and 10 bars on depth. I did this for 3 or 4 game until I felt conforrable playing against it and now I enjoy seeing it cause it always leads to easy goals

Definitely will give that a go cheers