Rivals form today

TheArchitect
938 posts Professional
edited November 2018
5 games played 0 goals scored (1 oppent own goal)
What is going on all of a sudden. Never have I ever seen this kind of loss form.

There players seem to run everywhere in less then 1 second. from box to box 90 minutes long. my players can't even pass to each other.

Something is different today. Thought let me get that 20 goals for the swap cards. EA: Not today!

Comments

• maunokoivisto
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here. Usually I win maybe 40 % matches, today 1 win 7 loss. I am not a good player though, but still. Very good opponents and very bad luck for me. So, I decided to sell my good players (prem players and ifs) and not to do alonso) because they are going crazy prices for alonso SBC. Now I got coins to spend and I think that one Alonso wont make a difference in my team. I have few good untradables and maybe I forget prem.....
  • TheArchitect
    938 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    I have two PL squads and one all argentine squad. Not a fan of selling an entire squad and rebuild. I just make different squads to enjoy some other players. But today is just awefull. Cant even score 1 goal.
  • bullettoot
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 5 lost 3 draw 2. I couldn’t pass, dribble, contain. I lost the ball in the blink of an eye. My players were always late on the ball. Only Handanovic and the post were my friend. The guys with whom I drew must have cursed a lot.
  • bullettoot wrote: »
    Played 5 lost 3 draw 2. I couldn’t pass, dribble, contain. I lost the ball in the blink of an eye. My players were always late on the ball. Only Handanovic and the post were my friend. The guys with whom I drew must have cursed a lot.

the servers have been outrageously bad
  • TheArchitect
    938 posts Professional
    bullettoot wrote: »

Oh yeah forgot to mention in one game I hit the post 3 times (2 one on one situations) before the guy just neede that one chance to score and then another
  • Numlocked_
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just played 2 Rivals game after playing 20 WL games yesterday; WTF IS GOING ON? The gamespeed seems to be reduced by 500%, can't pass, dribble, shoot, run. All my players feel like bronzes... EA what the hell are you doing! @EA_Andy
  • Everyone I play is utter scum this game mode isn’t fun tryhard central
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys the players I'm controlling sometimes are running a different direction wtf is this?
  • bullettoot
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t know what to take from this. If the servers are bad shouldn’t it affect everyone. As I see here I’m not the only one but on the other hand we have the opposing teams which aren’t affected clearly. What can the issue be?
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Ive drawn about 10 today. It's like playing the WL again. So many try hards
  • QceCapo
    5489 posts Big Money Move
    Drawn 5 straight. Gave up 5 straight 90th minute goals too. Fun.
  • TheArchitect
    938 posts Professional
    Gave it one more chance. 2-0 down. ended 3-3. So, I can score again. I don't understand how there players can run 90 min long non stop. Takes me all the effort to score a goal. Where the other just run trough my defence like he's playing against 4 chickens at the back
  • ScorePlayer
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The same for me. Weekend league gold 1 but everything going against me in division 5. 4 losses and 1 draw in 5 games today. Although it’s worth to mention that all Division Rivals matches I played with my squad 2 as my first team is concentrating on Squad Battles(as the amount of matches is limited so it’s important to get good results) after completing the Weekend League.

Playing with my secondary squad doesn’t explain why there is such input lag on my side and judging the way my opponent plays he doesn’t seem to have it. That one guy beat my fitness team 7-0, he has POTM Hazard etc, watches every single replay of course(although in general I support having replays as they are part of real broadcast too). In that match I was literally 2 seconds behind all the time if you know what I mean.

I almost won 1 match 5-4 but I knew as the opponent crossed in the last minute of the adding time that he was gonna score and make it 5-5. Schmeichel could not save anything but even if I had played the first choice gk DDG I think it would not have mattered.
  • TheArchitect
    938 posts Professional
    The same for me. Weekend league gold 1 but everything going against me in division 5. 4 losses and 1 draw in 5 games today. Although it’s worth to mention that all Division Rivals matches I played with my squad 2 as my first team is concentrating on Squad Battles(as the amount of matches is limited so it’s important to get good results) after completing the Weekend League.

Playing with my secondary squad doesn’t explain why there is such input lag on my side and judging the way my opponent plays he doesn’t seem to have it. That one guy beat my fitness team 7-0, he has POTM Hazard etc, watches every single replay of course(although in general I support having replays as they are part of real broadcast too). In that match I was literally 2 seconds behind all the time if you know what I mean.

I almost won 1 match 5-4 but I knew as the opponent crossed in the last minute of the adding time that he was gonna score and make it 5-5. Schmeichel could not save anything but even if I had played the first choice gk DDG I think it would not have mattered.

Its going all day like this. 2-0 up and lost 5-2. Could get any ball. Players falling down seems because of the breath of the opponent or something. All the sudden my defence just lacks marking on the wings every time
  • TheArchitect
    938 posts Professional
    Noticed I can't play during daytime as my players don't react to anything. It takes them 7 seconds to know where the ball is. At nighttime reactions are way better. anybody know how this is possible?