How does one complete the tah objective

IIZlatan4everII
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When I can't even win 1 game out of 13 on rivals due to horrible button delay.

Comments

• Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess u have to relegate yourself
  • IIZlatan4everII
    Footfan wrote: »

I'm in div 7 as it is. Got relegated twice in 2 weeks because of servers
  • SomeLegend
    1337 posts Professional

Grow thumbs
  • Ruprecht
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just scored first with Gotze and the bloke quit straight away. That's childish.
  • Zv1k0
    5993 posts Big Money Move
    Ruprecht wrote: »

That counts though doesn't it?
  • IIZlatan4everII
    SomeLegend wrote: »

Grow thumbs

I've never good when it comes to any online games. I always suck for some reason. Had to wait a lot of online games simply because I never seem to improve while 10 year olds seem way better than me playing the game 3 months while I've been playing years. I don't understand it.
  • Idek
    15952 posts World Class
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

That counts though doesn't it?

Yeah :D
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite

He did you a favour and you resort to name calling?
  • Ruprecht
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought you had to win by 2. If I'm wrong then fair play the fella is a legend.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3214 posts National Call-Up
    Done three but tried all night to win more still one three this one will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off cus I did the other half of the sbc and due to my lack of interest in this so called game the poor laggy abomination that ea call a football game I might just give up
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    You gotta get through the trees!
  • Scream Kalou, Werner and POTM Reus have done it for.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didnt even attempt it. It would be like having to play a 2nd weekend league in a week. Which is a shame as i would have liked the card.
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    Done three but tried all night to win more still one three this one will **** me off cus I did the other half of the sbc and due to my lack of interest in this so called game the poor laggy abomination that ea call a football game I might just give up

Keep going mate.

I lost 4 in a row without scoring then won 7 in a row.
    Standard really
  • A_Snipe
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    I grinded it out all Saturday. I used
    scream Kalou volland
    Robben
    Goretzka witzel red eggestein

They did a good job. Scream kalou is a must
    It took me 15-20 games though. In division 5
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    1 win left just use reus and götze div3
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Got all the 10 wins today, I put Werner and scream Kalou on my team and it took me around 20 games ( I just quit when conceding first)
  • Yermawfc
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every time I score with a Bundesliga player I end up drawing- currently on 3 wins...gonna be a long week
  • Ishibum
    14560 posts Has That Special Something
    Despite the lag, it's doable. Won most with a close to full Bundes team, with me subbing on Reus at striker in my prem hybrid.
  • 6/10....it's been a proper sweatfest to get those wins tho...drawn twice and lost a few times too (div 5)
  • Foldsea
    1236 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    It’s hard, but a challenge like this should be hard.
    It’s a weekly mission and a nice price.
    I just think that’s it’s no stress to get it done.
    I divide wins left with days left and have that as a daily goal.

We can do it
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    6/10 but its getting hard being on division 4 and with 1620+ points. would it be easier if i drop my rank to like 1500?
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Look at Tah's card. I don't want it to be easy to get
  • Shoaib15
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Played in the weekend 5 games only won 2 games. Its really grinding your way through it. Had 2 draws because of lastminute goals :|

Will try to finish it thursday and friday. Really want that ucl tah partnering boateng and neuer
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    7/10 now, couple of draws in the last minutes which screwed me (Div 5 as well)

@OP:
    Each and every of your threads end up on the same problem, your connection is not good enough to play the game properly. Might want to either do something about it (if possible) or take it as a given and try to handle it.
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    senaffc wrote: »
    Got all the 10 wins today, I put Werner and scream Kalou on my team and it took me around 20 games ( I just quit when conceding first)

do you lose points when you quit?
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    I won 10 out of 11 games lol. Rage quitted 7 times in between though where I conceded the 1st goal except once when the guy was noticeably bad but scored 1st.

Rage quit until your skill level goes down then you get matched with easier opponent then play. Saves time lads.
  • I thought I'd have a crack at this, so cobbled together a Bundes team from untradeables I had in my club: Muller, Coman, Kagawa, Naldo, Tah and some filler. I'd also packed IF T Hazard, and was holding him until he goes out of packs.

I tell you what - other than Coman - they're all a pile of poo... Hazard in particular I found very disappointing. I'd bought Tolisso and Goretzka on the cheap to help solidify the midfield - but even so I was completely over-run in a 4-0 loss, and never looked like scoring.

Remember I'm crap improving and in Div 6, and after the experience of a couple of weeks of WL I've been doing well in Rivals with a similar rated team.

But at this rate I'll be lucky if I score, let alone win. And 10 wins?!?!?

I know there are some more expensive options out there to boost the team (Werner, Scream Kalou etc), but I'm nervous of sinking coins (which I'm not over-endowed with) into players that are likely to drop in price soon.

Bye bye better Tah - you were but a distant dream that I will have to let slip away....
  • Foldsea
    1236 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    I Agree most bundes player are bad
    Reus is really good , Robben,Tolisso are horrible for me
    3 left, it’s a hard grind
  • 7/10 done I relegated myself from 1700 skill points to lower than 1100. Don’t have the time required to try doing it in division 4