432 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who's doing it?

Comments

• freakjas
    5938 posts Big Money Move
    Won’t do him. Literally no use
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Did the 100k pack because I had most of the stuff untradable, best player was Pickford so I don't know if I'll do him
  • Ishibum
    12440 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll do the 100k pack if my rewards are favourable on Thursday. Otherwise, not bothering with the card
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Did it. Literally said yesterday (or the day before?) when Savić was released that I'm gonna wait if they release Luiz or Alonso. Thanks EA!
  • is1996
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Did it. Literally said yesterday (or the day before?) when Savić was released that I'm gonna wait if they release Luiz or Alonso. Thanks EA!

what did you get on the 100k pack ??
  • Xguti002
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the players but think I may just skip him as I wouldn’t use him although he would be beast if Chelsea get far. Only wish I would of bought extra fabregas cards when I was buying cheap 84 rated players....
  • Zv1k0
    is1996 wrote: »

Just opened both packs. Hunter card in 35k pack. :D

100k had Cavani and David Silva. These 2 basically cover what I paid for Alonso because I had a lot of untradables. Definitely worth it for me.
  • is1996
    743 posts Semi-Pro

100k had Cavani and David Silva. These 2 basically cover what I paid for Alonso because I had a lot of untradables. Definitely worth it for me.

Damn bro ..Cavani forsure will get an IF and maybe silva too .dont sell now tbh
  • Tboon
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Best players from both packs... Dost! :s :s :s

But... a nice defender in return :)
  • Cupidstunt
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think I can do it for about 30/40k, tempted to do it just in case Chelsea go far in the tournament. Couple of upgrades and he would be decent
  • Zv1k0

Damn bro ..Cavani forsure will get an IF and maybe silva too .dont sell now tbh

I have to. I didn't have enough coins to do Alonso so I had to sell Courtois. Have to sell them to buy him back.
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    My packs were trash
  • Alford1995
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    cheapest way to do it using these untradeables? Ederson, ozil, kimmich, mahrez, mkhi & alli? Thanks
  • is1996
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    cheapest way to do it using these untradeables? Ederson, ozil, kimmich, mahrez, mkhi & alli? Thanks

you need 2 chelsea an 2 ifs
  • ha032742
    35210 posts Moderator
    freakjas wrote: »

Gambled on the 100k pack and am not going to complete the SBC I think...

FGgNG9r.jpg

oMcT8oY.jpg
  • Tboon
    ha032742 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »

Gambled on the 100k pack and am not going to complete the SBC I think...

FGgNG9r.jpg

oMcT8oY.jpg

Nice pulls!!
  • Idek
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    I got Laporte from the 100k pack, nothing from the mega pack

Actually going to use Alonso in my team though
  • Supermario911
    1233 posts Professional
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Did the 100k pack because I had most of the stuff untradable, best player was Pickford so I don't know if I'll do him

**** me, that's why i will never do that lol
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    I did it, need a strong link for Hazard down that side so I am happy.

Icardi and Sandro in the 100k pack, Isco in the Mega pack! Got him for profit so i am extremely happy!
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got RttF Lingard, Umtiti, Ederson and a discard if from 100k pack. Worth it.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    100k pack seems good but im not sure if i should complete it. I believe his card will at least go up to an 87 rating
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Got savic from the mega pack and my usual lacazette from the 100k pack. What a waste
  • Dutch3723
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did it and pulled UCL Fekir from 100 pack and navas from the other. Limited options for pl lbs so was always going to do this one.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Gonna do it after Wednesday rewards cause I should be able to do without spend credits
  • IxToMxI
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Did it free, will open packs later
  • Got a whole pile of **** with this sbc
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Got **** all form both packs. My luck has really taken a turn for the worse in recent weeks.
  • ha032742
    35210 posts Moderator
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Got a whole pile of **** with this sbc

You got Alonso :)
  • IAmLodgend
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did him cos I've got potm hazard and packed prime crespo and ucl tagliafico in the 100k pack 😂
  • Tboon
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Got **** all form both packs. My luck has really taken a turn for the worse in recent weeks.

Im in the same boat