Shevchenko or Bergkamp Prime?

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used either of them and can give me any feedback? playing in a 442.
Thanks

Comments

• Murphdogz
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Used bergkamp in fifa 18.he was terrible.I'm using 88 Owen try him he is insane with a dead eye chem card
  • i havent used shevchenko's prime, but i am using his 88 card (circa 150 games). he has scored 141 and assisted 43. the reason i have his 88 is i much prefer the work-rates (h/m). i use the maestro chem style on him.

he is my fav striker growing up so every year i buy him.

my review of him would be that he is a very good / solid all rounder. he is very clinical, good in the air and his long shots are awesome. i used his prime last year and i wasnt too impressed with it, so for me, save the coins and buy the 88 for 600k or so.
  • Staffie
    i havent used shevchenko's prime, but i am using his 88 card (circa 150 games). he has scored 141 and assisted 43. the reason i have his 88 is i much prefer the work-rates (h/m). i use the maestro chem style on him.

my review of him would be that he is a very good / solid all rounder. he is very clinical, good in the air and his long shots are awesome. i used his prime last year and i wasnt too impressed with it, so for me, save the coins and buy the 88 for 600k or so.

Thanks mate heard good things about Shev 88 so will go for that. Thanks for reply
  • Staffie wrote: »
    i havent used shevchenko's prime, but i am using his 88 card (circa 150 games). he has scored 141 and assisted 43. the reason i have his 88 is i much prefer the work-rates (h/m). i use the maestro chem style on him.

Thanks mate heard good things about Shev 88 so will go for that. Thanks for reply

No worries mate. What team you going to run him in? I find that he works best in either a 2 st formation or where he gets a lot of support. Imusing him in the 451 with dybala and red mertens in support. Works very well.

I honestly cant recommend him enough mate
  • Fccheek
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bergkamp was one of the best cams I used not a great striker
  • Staffie
    Staffie wrote: »

No worries mate. What team you going to run him in? I find that he works best in either a 2 st formation or where he gets a lot of support. Imusing him in the 451 with dybala and red mertens in support. Works very well.

Play 442 mostly mate, what type of second striker do you recommend? I’m running untradeables at min in prep for B/F but with prices not changing as much as I thought today I’m looking at buying my team tonight/tomorrow
  • I have used Prime Bergkamp for 3 years. He definitely is a game changer and can work as ST, Cam, or CF. I also play 442 and have him as my left sided ST and he is fantastic.

Great shot, dribbling, passing and his pace is good. He's also got the finesse trait which also makes him more dangerous this year.

If you have him as a striker just slap a hunter card on him. The added pace with his high dribbling is very noticable. As a cam I've found him the best with maestro, deadeye, or artist.

I've not tried Shevchenko, but those are my two cents on Bergkamp.
  • Staffie
    I have used Prime Bergkamp for 3 years. He definitely is a game changer and can work as ST, Cam, or CF. I also play 442 and have him as my left sided ST and he is fantastic.

Great shot, dribbling, passing and his pace is good. He's also got the finesse trait which also makes him more dangerous this year.

If you have him as a striker just slap a hunter card on him. The added pace with his high dribbling is very noticable. As a cam I've found him the best with maestro, deadeye, or artist.

I've not tried Shevchenko, but those are my two cents on Bergkamp.

Cheers mate gues I could try both out and get ea taxed to death after lol
    Staffie wrote: »

Play 442 mostly mate, what type of second striker do you recommend? I’m running untradeables at min in prep for B/F but with prices not changing as much as I thought today I’m looking at buying my team tonight/tomorrow

tbh i would say a more agile guy next to him would be ideal. but having said that, in fifa 17 eoe kaka was unreal partnership.

this year ive not used him in a 2 st formation but i have had him pretty much since launch and persevered with a 433 for a while, but whilst he was still scoring a lot of goals i felt i had to work very hard to do so.

i honestly didnt think i would like the 451 but it works really well with dybala and mertens (88) flanking.

i dont know what shevs price is going to do coming up to BF but all year its held steady
  • Staffie

Mate just wanna say i finally bought Sheva 88 - great recommendation cheers. He's got everything, most fun striker i have used all game. Play him next to Suarez working really well.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    i prefer 90 Bergkamp h/m >>>m/m
  • Staffie
    not tried Bergkamp but his stats look very good

Mate just wanna say i finally bought Sheva 88 - great recommendation cheers. He's got everything, most fun striker i have used all game. Play him next to Suarez working really well.

glad to hear mate! plus with the way icon market is currently you arent really going to lose out. i bought mine fo 580k and hes been around 680-700 ever since.

good luck with him (unless you ever match up against me) haha