BPL CB/CDM

shepj6
467 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2018
Got around 650k to spend on a BPL CB & CDM. Was thinking Kante and VVD (combined price around 580k on PC), but now thinking RTTF Fabinho and Davinson Sanchez (cost about the same as Kante/VVD). Only thing is Sanchez probably won't get another upgrade until March (Europe league first knockout), so might not be worth the wait (perhaps he's better than VVD now though).

Any advice? I'm guessing Fabinho's price will only increase should Liverpool progress in the UCL (danger is that they might end up third I guess now though).

Comments

• Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I have Sanchez & VVD (both NIF) and tbh Sanchez is class. I still dont understand all the fuss around VVD.
  • shepj6
    Thanks, perhaps I'll try NIF Sanchez given the relatively low cost. Can't see RTTF card increasing in price, might even decrease once Spurs are confirmed in the Europa league, so could grab it then.
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I dont see the hype either with VVD - always seem to get a penalty when I come up against him.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Oneillr wrote: »
    I dont see the hype either with VVD - always seem to get a penalty when I come up against him.

I mean he is decent but not for that price tag tbh, i packed him so i didnt have that issue.
  • theundertaker
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hardly to face for me.
    VVD/ Kante / Pogba
  • shepj6
    Call me stupid, had decided on NIF Sanchez but plumped for his RTTF card for 180k instead, just need spurs to win the last 2 UCL games now to qualify (not gonna happen I know!).

Just need to decide on the CDM, 440k left in the pot...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Call me stupid, had decided on NIF Sanchez but plumped for his RTTF card for 180k instead, just need spurs to win the last 2 UCL games now to qualify (not gonna happen I know!).

Remember he can get upgraded in the Europa League too!
  • shepj6
    edited November 2018
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Thanks, yes, however, I believe if the team drops into the Europa league then the player doesn't get an upgrade immediately, only after the clubs first knockout win, which won't be until Feb :(
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Thanks, yes, however, I believe if the team drops into the Europa league then the player doesn't get an upgrade immediately, only after the clubs first knockout win, which won't be until Feb :(

Yeah that's the problem. If they come third in their UCL group they will miss out on that first upgrade.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah that's the problem. If they come third in their UCL group they will miss out on that first upgrade.
  • So, uttf sanchez is a sell right now? Just packed him in the weekly early access pack
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    So, uttf sanchez is a sell right now? Just packed him in the weekly early access pack

And I can't even get a board in mine lol.
  • shepj6
    So, uttf sanchez is a sell right now? Just packed him in the weekly early access pack

Yeah, cos mugs like me will buy him!