Delay (PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE 2 MINS TO VOTE, WE NEED ANSWERS)

Comments

• MurphssLaw wrote: »
    Does anyone have the 1 bar issue on FUT division rivals?
    30MB download 10mb upload and 8ms ping. Every matchmaking has 1 bar connection and 2-3 seconds consistent delay in gameplay. I tried everything please help!

Where are you located? What system are you on? What kind of router you got and have you forwarded the ports?

Before the patch everything was perfect. Yesterday it all went wrong. I tried everything, literally everything. I got contact with the customer service and they said "there could be a minor file corruption."Then I did everything in the trouble shooting, reboot the licences, reboot the whole system, redownload dlc , add/ons. none of them worked at all. I have cabled connection Huawei HG255S, I live in Turkey. I think location doesn't matter because the guy I was speaking who lives in West Coast USA having the same issue. Only in division rivals and draft by the way. Connection is fine and no delay in online single match, pro clubs. Im just sick of this situation.
  • MurphssLaw wrote: »
    30MB download 10mb upload and 8ms ping. Every matchmaking has 1 bar connection and 2-3 seconds consistent delay in gameplay. I tried everything please help!

Where are you located? What system are you on? What kind of router you got and have you forwarded the ports?

I also forwarded ports (3478 tcp udp) changed ip and other things reccomended. didnt work :(
  • FCBlunt
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get delay on a regular basis and the games pretty much unplayable
    I guess we will have to wait for December/January, when a lot of players leave to take the toll off the servers.

EA simply dont care, which should simply lead to a boycott, forcing them to care... But youtubers buy packs, making kids buy packs, which in turn makes the world turn.

There’s no way this game will ever see glory again. Its over, we should just enjoy the last of 19 for what it is, and refrain from buying into the next moneygrab.
    We see you, EA, we see you.
  • I get delay on a regular basis and the games pretty much unplayable
    8/10 games are unplayable for me after the patch. Internet speed: 130mbps and downloadspeed: 10mbps. (Almost) never had any problems before this horrible patch. The servers are ridiculous.
    woke up and NO REWARDS
    oh yeah couldn't play !!!!
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had a delayfree day yesterday. I didnt even had to try to play good, everything was smooth, defender won every ball and my opponent had delay as ****... I think this game has serious problem when its not even fun to win without any skill.
    The opposit cant be **** either, div 4 and 3.

• JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is this post even worth it? I don't think ea care about posts we make on here.
    JamesH wrote: »

it's worth it
    it's grabbed a lot of attention
    and has been acknowledged which is a step in the right direction
  • Springveldt
    4593 posts National Call-Up
    I get delay now and again but it's not an issue
    MurphssLaw wrote: »
    MurphssLaw wrote: »

Before the patch everything was perfect. Yesterday it all went wrong. I tried everything, literally everything. I got contact with the customer service and they said "there could be a minor file corruption."Then I did everything in the trouble shooting, reboot the licences, reboot the whole system, redownload dlc , add/ons. none of them worked at all. I have cabled connection Huawei HG255S, I live in Turkey. I think location doesn't matter because the guy I was speaking who lives in West Coast USA having the same issue. Only in division rivals and draft by the way. Connection is fine and no delay in online single match, pro clubs. Im just sick of this situation.
    I think the problem is location, your nearest Rivals and WL servers are probably in Germany. Draft and online single matches are P2P so they should be OK unless you get matched to someone on the west side of Europe.

I'm in the UK and get delay and I should be near the servers. Like you, and loads of others I'm sick of the situation.
    It differs from day to day. yesterday it was very bad with lots of lag. I asked an opponent to quit, but he didn't as he did not seem to have an issue. I lost due to the lag. It was so sluggish that all my passing went wrong.
    If I compare it to other games it is really very poor what EA 'serves' us.
    Rivals is basically unplayable for me now, played one game today and after I got past 25 minutes in game it was about 2 second button delay.

Had to stop playing yesterday because of the same problem.
  • Tubpac
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wonder how long they can keep the game in this state. Its an absolute joke
  • SuperRob
    1485 posts Professional
    I want to throw something else into the mix. I get delay pretty much every game during wl, but always have the full 5 bars. I did notice at the weekend that i was getting quite a few back out when we were matched. Perhaps these players were seeing something different to the 5 bars i was seeing, which could indicate the reason for lag.
  • DIXON THFC
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can I just ask without sounding dumb hopefully as I don't normally bother with the issues but is this relating to pressing shoot for example and it not actually doing it?

Ever since the patch I've noticed that I will press shoot and it wont shoot or pass and it wont pass, I thought I was losing my mind.

I haven't experienced any connection lag personally but yeah, what I've discussed is noticeable.
  • ucan
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just packed an Icon from WL rewards
    Guess what i didn't celebrate a single bit cause i know lag Made them Play Like bronz. Made my First Match and guess what it was a lag fest my new Hazard and salah moved Like they got a Stick in the arse. Sluggish gameplay, bad passes, bad turns. Getting good Players make 0 sence
  • ucan
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lets keep this thread up maybe EA do somethin about it.... Nice joke right
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    I really do think the opponent's connection matters in this delay and lagfest, and I reckon the game compensates by giving lag to the better connection.
  • Brovarrinho
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Even menu is lagging and is not responsive. Game is unplayable. I try to play from Poland. Game is playable but not perfect during night strongly after midnight/1am and in the morning. I use good cable connection ping is okay 19-30ms
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    Its actually lagging on squad battles, the games gone its unplayable.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11302 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't turned FIFA on since I got BO4.

EA have basically said they aren't fixing the server issue and it would be a cold day in hell if I'm going to sit and play a broken game all year :D

Advise others to follow suit as the only way we will ever get the respect we deserve from EA is by hurting their profits and quitting the game.
  • daniel4o7903
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JamesH wrote: »

it's worth it
    it's grabbed a lot of attention
    and has been acknowledged which is a step in the right direction

Same for me since Fifa 15 never hag this issue internet speed 150 mb 100 dwnld 50upld
  • daniel4o7903
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    8/10 games are unplayable for me after the patch. Internet speed: 130mbps and downloadspeed: 10mbps. (Almost) never had any problems before this horrible patch. The servers are ridiculous.

same for me never had this since fifa 15 int speed 100 mbs dwnld 50 upload
  • Springveldt
    SuperRob wrote: »
    I want to throw something else into the mix. I get delay pretty much every game during wl, but always have the full 5 bars. I did notice at the weekend that i was getting quite a few back out when we were matched. Perhaps these players were seeing something different to the 5 bars i was seeing, which could indicate the reason for lag.
    We really need the connection info to be displayed. Your ping, what server centre you are connected to and what your opponents ping is. These bars are a complete joke.

They won't give us that though since people will back out against guys that have a horrific ping, instead we just have to try and wade through mud for 15 minutes only to lose to some last minute goal that's bounced off 3 players, hit the post and the keeper doesn't know were the ball is so dives and knocks it into the net.

All the while your opponent thinks this is a normal game as it's all he has ever played.
  • Springveldt
    edited November 2018
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Can I just ask without sounding dumb hopefully as I don't normally bother with the issues but is this relating to pressing shoot for example and it not actually doing it?

Ever since the patch I've noticed that I will press shoot and it wont shoot or pass and it wont pass, I thought I was losing my mind.

I haven't experienced any connection lag personally but yeah, what I've discussed is noticeable.
    Sounds exactly like input delay. Sometimes passes go the wrong way as well because you think the pass has been played and muscle memory takes over and you start controlling the receiving player except the pass hasn't actually registered with the server yet. By the time it does you're pointing your controller in a completely different direction and the pass goes that way.
  • daniel4o7903
    W16 wrote: »
    I had a delayfree day yesterday. I didnt even had to try to play good, everything was smooth, defender won every ball and my opponent had delay as ****... I think this game has serious problem when its not even fun to win without any skill.
    The opposit cant be **** either, div 4 and 3.

Yes i think if i have the speed up lag im not pretty sure the opponent has it same as me, maybe he has not having this delay and speed up.last night was again speed up lag i won somehow 3 games then lost on the other 4. it is game i play since fifa 08 and ut since fifa 15 but at least if i will loose to be with no lag speed up gameplay i will not complain, everyone has to learn not only how to win but how to take it when he loose . my internet speed is 150 mb
  • Pads89
    88 posts Park Captain
    @EA_GZaro has just put up a fifa community survey on twitter. Make sure you all go put your point across as this is a step forward imo
  • daniel4o7903
    Pads89 wrote: »
    @EA_GZaro has just put up a fifa community survey on twitter. Make sure you all go put your point across as this is a step forward imo

Cheers and thanks .just complete it !
  • jonkero
    5174 posts Big Money Move
    I never get delay don't know what all the fuss is about
    Never ever in fifa lol
    Last week I played like 10 games with NO lag and it was fantastic.
    I dont even mind loosing when the other person deserves it, not because of delay.

Games is unplayable for me at the moment.
  • Tubpac
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    If only people cared for the gameplay. Like they care for that icon 3 sbc.