Cuadrado Road to CL?

Toshevv
1309 posts Professional
Keep or Sell? Really not sure

Just pulled him and De bRuyne

Comments

• Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm in the same boat, is he at 280k now? I bought at 230k and I think he has potential to be one of the best RM's on the game but I'm no sure what's the best option currently..
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    Yea he just hit 280k . . .His stats are off the chart but I got Prime Figo
  • Eroberto
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would sell now cause Over the next two weeks the market will be dropping so it’s either sell now or wait until either after Black Friday or when it goes up to 87 rated. If you have no plans on using him then selling now gives you the coins to use over the next 2 weeks on other players while values are low. If you sell later on then prices will be back up so you’ll have less buying power if you wait and his price stays flat
  • Numlocked_
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toshevv wrote: »

Hows Figo? I hear a lot of people saying not to get him
  • FlyingOkapis
    1359 posts Professional
    Numlocked_ wrote: »

Hows Figo? I hear a lot of people saying not to get him

Hmm I want to know this too, stats look amazing but never see or hear much about him.
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    if juv will ever get to even semi final that's a 91 rated card. this basically as icon .he for sure will get good shooting . I believe he will be one of the best RW in game in 2 months. I am kinda sure EA will add him more than just +1 shooting .
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    W77 wrote: »
    if juv will ever get to even semi final that's a 91 rated card. this basically as icon .he for sure will get good shooting . I believe he will be one of the best RW in game in 2 months
    Exactly what I'm thinking. I'm going to hang on. No way will he go below 200k.

• Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    @FlyingOkapis @Numlocked_

He is amazing I dont know how somebody can say a bad thing about him. I use Hawk on him and he has 97 Pace/93 shooting and 90 passing . 90 aggression 87 stamina..

He is probably as good as Ronaldo only shorter and not that good in the air. I use him as LCAM and stoichkov plays CAM next to him . I score more with Stoichkov because he is central cam and I am Bulgarian soo I overuse him as crazy :smile:

Put in competitive Div 4 games and WL Figo has 130 games 80 goals 60 assists. I have carefully picked all my team and its near finished and STAT wise there is nothing better then Figo you can use except maybe Ronaldinho
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    I`ll keep him. So far my best rm and earlier I played his nif version. And luckily I paid only 160k for him at first day. :smiley:
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    He looks good and has the potential to be even better, but I didn't get on with his NIF and he only has 3* weak foot which is not ideal, I also have Prime Best at RM and I don't think anyone will ever shift him
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    selb wrote: »
    He looks good and has the potential to be even better, but I didn't get on with his NIF and he only has 3* weak foot which is not ideal, I also have Prime Best at RM and I don't think anyone will ever shift him

I am keeping him I can use him as CM he has decent stats and with his link to Ronaldo I can make a decent hybrid. 7 chem CM is not that bad .

He hit 280k again.. In two weeks he goes 87... then I may sell
  • klaas9
    1242 posts Professional
    Nehh don’t like the 3* wf at the wing. Little weak also. Sell him now! the timing is perfect for having coins with market crashing and score much better players.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    280k far to expensive
  • klaas9
    1242 posts Professional
    Foxsake wrote: »
    280k far to expensive

• Numlocked_
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    @FlyingOkapis @Numlocked_

He is amazing I dont know how somebody can say a bad thing about him. I use Hawk on him and he has 97 Pace/93 shooting and 90 passing . 90 aggression 87 stamina..

He is probably as good as Ronaldo only shorter and not that good in the air. I use him as LCAM and stoichkov plays CAM next to him . I score more with Stoichkov because he is central cam and I am Bulgarian soo I overuse him as crazy :smile:

Put in competitive Div 4 games and WL Figo has 130 games 80 goals 60 assists. I have carefully picked all my team and its near finished and STAT wise there is nothing better then Figo you can use except maybe Ronaldinho

Thanks for the answer. Wich Stoitchkov you have and how is he? I'm looking to get either 88 Seedorf or a version of Stoitchkov as first icon soon...
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    I have the LW one and I switch him as CAM and play Prime FIGo on the left..

I am thinking of getting his prime as CAM and getting Nedved as LW to use as RCAM

Nedved looks as an amazing RCAM.. Prime Stoichkov has 92 long shots compared to 87 to his LW.. Not big difference considering I score atleast 2 long shots per game with LW stoichkov
  • Even with 5 upgrades Cuadrado’s shooting stats would still be bad
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    Even with 5 upgrades Cuadrado’s shooting stats would still be bad

You know chem cards? 3 upgrades which is a lock for him he reached 96 pace (93 acces 98 sprint) with deadeye he will have ~99 shot power 90~long shots ~90 finishing ~99 positioning