UCL Live Florenzi

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used him yet? How does he stack up to OTW Cancelo?

Comments

• selb
    Anyone?
  • Jeremy295
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cancelo is more of a presence for me. A bigger body with similar stats so hes felt more. Florenzi was just too small. Great going forward but I'd pick otw cancelo everytime
  • theundertaker
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I prefre OTW Cancelo
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cancelo best rb in game. I’ve had to drop him to put my kenny lala red card in.
    Just because I like the look of the card
  • selb
    Thanks for the replies guys, I ended up going for Florenzi, I actually think he's greater than OTW Cancelo, he feels faster, seems better on the ball, better going forward and better defensively. I just found Cancelo quite bulky and sluggish (I used him for over 100 games), overall, for similar prices I'd recommend Florenzi over Cancelo and Florenzi (I think) is more of a shoe-in for upgrades
  • Florenzi now is like a baby Icon :smile:
  • selb
    Samy81 wrote: »
    Florenzi now is like a baby Icon :smile:

Agreed, he'll only get better too <3
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »
    more of a shoe-in for upgrades
    The next upgrade to 85 is pretty much in the bag, and is only a month away. But beyond that... let's just say I don't think Roma will enjoy the same run to the semi-final like last year. But 190k (current price) for a very good RB is a decent buy, I'd say.
  • selb
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    The next upgrade to 85 is pretty much in the bag, and is only a month away. But beyond that... let's just say I don't think Roma will enjoy the same run to the semi-final like last year. But 190k (current price) for a very good RB is a decent buy, I'd say.

Even 1 more upgrade would make him by far the best RB in Serie A.

Also, I thought the upgrades were IF style upgrades? As in, an 84 would go to an 86?
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cancelo is still the better full back. He's quicker, his crossing is better and don't under estimate his height. I've lost games because Florenzi got out jumped at the far post which is the main reason I swapped.

But that Florenzi does look like a great CM. Either with dynamic tactics or just subbing him in, I think I'll probably get him and bring him on at half time in games.
  • selb
    Cancelo is still the better full back. He's quicker, his crossing is better and don't under estimate his height. I've lost games because Florenzi got out jumped at the far post which is the main reason I swapped.

But that Florenzi does look like a great CM. Either with dynamic tactics or just subbing him in, I think I'll probably get him and bring him on at half time in games.

Cancelo got beat at back post headers so much for me so that doesn't really matter either way, I found Cancelo really slow and he always seemed to be in a bad position defensively, his crossing was also very poor for me
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Also, I thought the upgrades were IF style upgrades? As in, an 84 would go to an 86?

Oh yeah, that is correct.
  • Nogin182
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also interested to see who's better. Used cancelo otw for a few games, was decent. But florenzi looks great.
  • alex1987
    5382 posts Big Money Move
    Looks great.

But i prefer OTW Cancelo. As Roma has a chance of progressing and getting knocked out the next round there is a huge risk on Florenzi getting "just" a +1.

However Cancelo has a complete season to go, Seems like the far better and safer investment.
  • selb
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Looks great.

But i prefer OTW Cancelo. As Roma has a chance of progressing and getting knocked out the next round there is a huge risk on Florenzi getting "just" a +1.

However Cancelo has a complete season to go, Seems like the far better and safer investment.

If they get knocked out in the round of 16, Florenzi would still be upgraded to an 86 due to them qualifying from the group stage, if I've read that correctly?
  • Pewdiepie
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    I already bought my Florenzi and Cuadrado.. Had base Florenzi before the upgrade ..I play alot of possesion so he fit my style the best upgrade feels improved.
  • alex1987
    5382 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Looks great.

If they get knocked out in the round of 16, Florenzi would still be upgraded to an 86 due to them qualifying from the group stage, if I've read that correctly?

You're correct.
    Point still stands though.