Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

• GL
    6643 posts Big Money Move
    Why has biscuits dropped in price sold a couple earlier @50k now he's 39k on futbin

everyone opening them pack$ for UCL/EL
  • Spurs4life80
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    GL wrote: »
    Why has biscuits dropped in price sold a couple earlier @50k now he's 39k on futbin

everyone opening them pack$ for UCL/EL

Oh I see, thanks may have to pick a few up if they drop low again then
  • Hollandman
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kroos dropping like a stone. Glad I sold them off last night :P Will stack up once kroos/godin are around 40k again.

They not reach 40k again,imo 50k is a good investmenst,you can still make 10-15k profit a card
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Kroos dropping like a stone. Glad I sold them off last night :P Will stack up once kroos/godin are around 40k again.

They not reach 40k again,imo 50k is a good investmenst,you can still make 10-15k profit a card

Yep I agree, no way that they’ll drop to 40k with all the icons sbc running at the moment!
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just ask again.Trading all year and now i sold everything.Have 5mil but dont know what to build.Want a few elite players
    If Neymar and If Mbappe or Cr7 or Sbc Prime Ballack or Baby Gullit +Baby Seedorf

same her m8. Just said f it and bought 91 Baggio, did Rivaldo sbc and bought prime Nedved. I had en already good squad with if mbappe, Pogba, rttf fabinho and sanchez.
    Time to get the icons and enjoy the game.
  • Iconman36
    Sjaban wrote: »
    I just ask again.Trading all year and now i sold everything.Have 5mil but dont know what to build.Want a few elite players
    If Neymar and If Mbappe or Cr7 or Sbc Prime Ballack or Baby Gullit +Baby Seedorf

same her m8. Just said f it and bought 91 Baggio, did Rivaldo sbc and bought prime Nedved. I had en already good squad with if mbappe, Pogba, rttf fabinho and sanchez.

Amen to that, let’s have fun after spending 3 months of trading!

I’ve made a lot after the son sbc came out selling around 80-90 88s for 10k plus profit!

Just went crazy and I’ve got prime petit, prime keane, baby Cannavaro and prime crespo...lol
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move

well whenever low enough is fine w me.
  • Hollandman
    Sjaban wrote: »

Im going for this
    Courtois
    Sif Cancelo Varane Ramos Marcelo
    Cr7 Kante 86 Gullit
    If Mbappe Pogba Neymar
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Who else sold too early? :# 90s are now 90k! :/
  • Hollandman
    mjs4p wrote: »

Know one would expecting this.Yes i sold earlier for 64k but bought at 40 so its ok
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

I swear yesterday I told myself ''buy 1 mill worth of 90's for 50k'', I forgot about it and now they are 93k.

DMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »

I swear yesterday I told myself ''buy 1 mill worth of 90's for 50k'', I forgot about it and now they are 93k.

Yeah, I sold mine between 60 and 70 and was very happy with it until now!
  • Pauldejong6
    Haha...I sold 90s between 65-70k and Im still happy with that profit. Will stock again once they come down again.
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »

FFS lol, I thought they wouldn't go for much more than 60k, what absolute plebeians are buying them at 90k lol.
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    The thing is guys, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it becuase it is hardly our fault we can't predict the noob levels of the casual player, like who the flying truck pays 90k lol?
  • AjaxLegends
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could have bought Prime Cruyff if I had waited two weeks longer :P
  • Kamilflage
    4900 posts National Call-Up
    I split my sales up, but had a decent amount of 88-90 left in the club. In particular 12 90s yielding 50k profit each lol, then a bunch of 88s and 89s that I never sold

• Pauldejong6
    Lets just learn from this ;)
  • AjaxLegends
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero

I was getting impatient and sold Kroos for 53K (like 30 of them) and Godin for 57K (15 of them) plus some 89’s and 88. Feels like a shame now but I did play Cruyff for over 60 games and had fun.
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The thing is guys, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it becuase it is hardly our fault we can't predict the noob levels of the casual player, like who the flying truck pays 90k lol?

Haha i know. Its manic. I Didnt sold mine at 55k, i held and had most of them listed at arojnd 75k, but to see them all go to those prices are just crazy. I had one oblak in my club which i listed at 94k and it insta sold i was like WTF.
  • SimenHP
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sold 88-90 rated when 88 went up to 45k (bought for 30-33k) and when 90s went up to 55k (bought for 40k) and haven't played since. Why didn't I wait? I think I had 50-60 cards, and could have made 2-3m instead of 500k :(
  • AjaxLegends
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I sold 88-90 rated when 88 went up to 45k (bought for 30-33k) and when 90s went up to 55k (bought for 40k) and haven't played since. Why didn't I wait? I think I had 50-60 cards, and could have made 2-3m instead of 500k :(

Same mate, but this isn’t altcoin. Just a virtual coin that last a year that would have bought one icon. Don’t worry about it!
  • Pauldejong6

I was getting impatient and sold Kroos for 53K (like 30 of them) and Godin for 57K (15 of them) plus some 89’s and 88. Feels like a shame now but I did play Cruyff for over 60 games and had fun.

In the end, the game is (for me) about having fun playing matches. Trading is a tool to get the fun players. So playing 2 weeks extra with Cruyff is more valuable ;)
  • SimenHP
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite

In the end, the game is (for me) about having fun playing matches. Trading is a tool to get the fun players. So playing 2 weeks extra with Cruyff is more valuable ;)

The problem with that, is that 95% of the community here doesn't have fun (I'm one of them) when playing games, which is why most of us either stop playing WL or stop playing altogether. I only play when EA have objectives that need you to play games, like Cazorla this week. I don't know why I even bother caring about coins when I only play 20-30 games through the whole month.
  • AjaxLegends
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero

Yep fun with Cruyff is invaluable. Will get the Prime later on maybe. Not sure if I want to give stats up haha!
  • xFATAL
    4278 posts National Call-Up
    Being out of town for Xmas paid off. Still had several 90s in tp including 5 Kroos that sold for max.
    I guess this is finally the end of this thank god. :)
  • Iconman36
    Are we expecting lightning rounds today?