Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    To late to invest in high rated nifs??

    I am clearing out a lot of informs, have around 120 left though but 1 million to invest.

    On bids you can get some decent deals. Prices went up a bit earlier today but dropped a bit again.
  • Invincibility
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    EA must drop something big otherwise packs have no value to open on BF
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still stuck with 4 Matuidis, 1 LLoris. 2 Casemiro and 1 kroos. I still have 3 million coins and im unsure if i should invest and multiply my coins or buy Pele once and for all. I think that once black friday comes prices will rise a lot, they might fall after but for a few days i expect prices to be almost where they where 2 weeks ago.
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Any sbcs tonight do you think.
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    LouisQW wrote: »
    Any sbcs tonight do you think.

    7 min hype
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    LouisQW wrote: »
    Any sbcs tonight do you think.

    7 min hype

    Let's hope. Sold my prime best and spend on 88 89 90 cards last week. Getting board now waiting. My luck I'd sell then there will be a big sbc
  • Invincibility
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    BASE ICON SBC
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    LouisQW wrote: »
    Any sbcs tonight do you think.

    7 min hype

    Tomorrow
    Sbc team is still trying to fix sancho :D
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4032 posts National Call-Up
    BASE ICON SBC

    think the majority of us want this to return but e.a tend to avoid what we want these days

  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    2 min hype
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Overevil wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    LouisQW wrote: »
    Any sbcs tonight do you think.

    7 min hype

    Tomorrow
    Sbc team is still trying to fix sancho :D

    Lol... probably yeah... I'm stocked up, it will happen some day before friday
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    i know this thread is dying, however, i still think we're on a good roll here and should see profit from these cards (BF is near).. my cards are still moving, however, it's slower than i like for them to move..

    52523eb49048db0edabeefc89652da7c.png
  • Ian_Ando08
    7883 posts League Winner
    lazy buyers still there made brilliant profit from this even though they didnt release what we wanted haha!!

    b407001a3bca729542fe7e7d1baaf95b.png
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    are we expecting EA to drop a prime SBC that will require the 89-90? or it's not gonna happen because their way of introducing those ICON SBCs are going to be the same for the whole year?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7883 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    are we expecting EA to drop a prime SBC that will require the 89-90? or it's not gonna happen because their way of introducing those ICON SBCs are going to be the same for the whole year?

    once a big icon is a rewards it has to have some higher rated team reqs
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    maXmood wrote: »
    are we expecting EA to drop a prime SBC that will require the 89-90? or it's not gonna happen because their way of introducing those ICON SBCs are going to be the same for the whole year?

    Unsure if anyone can answer that question. EA is not using logic, neither common sense....

    Btw: Sold an UCL Alderweireld earlier this morning for 75k. Nice and hefty 30k profit 👍 Only 14 left ....
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    are we expecting EA to drop a prime SBC that will require the 89-90? or it's not gonna happen because their way of introducing those ICON SBCs are going to be the same for the whole year?

    once a big icon is a rewards it has to have some higher rated team reqs

    yea, totally understand that, unless of course they require tons of baby icons..

    but my question is, with the going pattern we are seeing now (set of 5), do think they will ever release individual ones?

    isn't cheaper to buy any of the icons in those sets than doing the SBC? apart from getting packs along with it..
  • Ian_Ando08
    7883 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    are we expecting EA to drop a prime SBC that will require the 89-90? or it's not gonna happen because their way of introducing those ICON SBCs are going to be the same for the whole year?

    once a big icon is a rewards it has to have some higher rated team reqs

    yea, totally understand that, unless of course they require tons of baby icons..

    but my question is, with the going pattern we are seeing now (set of 5), do think they will ever release individual ones?

    isn't cheaper to buy any of the icons in those sets than doing the SBC? apart from getting packs along with it..

    its going to be the same pattern mate in sets..

    and no most of them aint worth it maybe rio is the only one so far id say and for an extra 200k id rather buy him on the market
  • bhafc1901
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    I keep stocking back up whenever a couple sell at my inflated prices. Hold the nerve. No way they don't drop something before black Friday, no point in people buying fifa points if packing a 90 rated player isn't even worth 40k.
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    I keep stocking back up whenever a couple sell at my inflated prices. Hold the nerve. No way they don't drop something before black Friday, no point in people buying fifa points if packing a 90 rated player isn't even worth 40k.

    You are giving EA quite a lot of credit here, mate! You are 100% spot on in what you say, but really unsure if EA will do what they should do...
  • Kamilflage
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    I keep stocking back up whenever a couple sell at my inflated prices. Hold the nerve. No way they don't drop something before black Friday, no point in people buying fifa points if packing a 90 rated player isn't even worth 40k.

    You are giving EA quite a lot of credit here, mate! You are 100% spot on in what you say, but really unsure if EA will do what they should do...

    I think EA are scared to launch an sbc lmao
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    I keep stocking back up whenever a couple sell at my inflated prices. Hold the nerve. No way they don't drop something before black Friday, no point in people buying fifa points if packing a 90 rated player isn't even worth 40k.

    You are giving EA quite a lot of credit here, mate! You are 100% spot on in what you say, but really unsure if EA will do what they should do...

    I think EA are scared to launch an sbc lmao

    It wouldn't surprise me...😂
  • HBG-unit
    964 posts Professional
    We have wrecked fifa within a 2 week period... Sweating because we have a few high rated cards
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    We have wrecked fifa within a 2 week period... Sweating because we have a few high rated cards

    I am not sweating at all?! I am still just below current prices, which already dropped considerably. I am confident that I will get my coins back, at least thereabouts.
  • HBG-unit
    964 posts Professional
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    We have wrecked fifa within a 2 week period... Sweating because we have a few high rated cards

    I am not sweating at all?! I am still just below current prices, which already dropped considerably. I am confident that I will get my coins back, at least thereabouts.

    Sweating.... Not you FIFA hence the poor SBCS rolled out not including high rated because a few consumers will make bank its sad
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    We have wrecked fifa within a 2 week period... Sweating because we have a few high rated cards

    I am not sweating at all?! I am still just below current prices, which already dropped considerably. I am confident that I will get my coins back, at least thereabouts.

    Sweating.... Not you FIFA hence the poor SBCS rolled out not including high rated because a few consumers will make bank its sad

    Gotcha 👍
  • xCDHx
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    How much are the 90 rated players usually???
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    xCDHx wrote: »
    How much are the 90 rated players usually???

    With a sbc, 60k+
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    10 Kroos
    10 Godin
    10 Oblak

    All bought. I step aboard the hype train! Let’s go
  • Sercs
    18682 posts World Class
    As long as you are happy waiting you’ll make coins. So many lazy buyers and the market will rebound after next Friday if nothing comes at all
Sign In or Register to comment.