Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

• Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Since you are all sticking with the prices, I'll do the same. I have been out and about all day and only refreshed and stocked up my TP.
    Keep selling at least one if per cycle and the odd UCL card.

What does everyone think of a possible UCL Rttf sbc? Long shot?

Considering the promo is over longshot I'd say but you never know
  • Demon_reborn
    2704 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm staying the course. I'm too deep to fold.

It reallys feels like texas holdem......

im holding 87-90s and in the last 3 rounds its been icon after icons 3x.....

each round i have called and not folded or raised.....

im waiting for the final flop to drop this week.

i either get a straight flush or i lose to 4 of a kind.

Over to you ea rigging the game....
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    I'm staying the course. I'm too deep to fold.

It reallys feels like texas holdem......

im holding 87-90s and in the last 3 rounds its been icon after icons 3x.....

each round i have called and not folded or raised.....

im waiting for the final flop to drop this week.

i either get a straight flush or i lose to 4 of a kind.

Over to you ea rigging the game....

All in all in
  • Vinny1979
    4016 posts National Call-Up
    I have 60 88-90s

Sticking high
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    I have 60 88-90s

Sticking high

38x 90s
  • browney1888
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    ive have 50 x 90s and defo sticking

even if its not a icon sbc i bet theres a flashback that requires 86 squad
  • ThomasFußballgott
    ive have 50 x 90s and defo sticking

even if its not a icon sbc i bet theres a flashback that requires 86 squad

prob gonna req an icon
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    stocking up rn
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    Bought Silva for 27

1169e5854c03f7f720c299062cc33100.png
  • jpsblue
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    Prices are crashing hard :|
  • xFATAL
    4298 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    stocking up rn

Bad idea IMO.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1034 posts Professional
    The thing that is weird to me is that ea keep releasing sbcs and stuff to keep the 83-85 and discard informs up, but they dont seem to care that players like Kroos are worth sub 40k right now.

You think they would want people to feel rewarded When packing a 90 rated player right? At this rate A 90 rated Kroos Will be under 30k on black friday
  • Pipita
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The thing that is weird to me is that ea keep releasing sbcs and stuff to keep the 83-85 and discard informs up, but they dont seem to care that players like Kroos are worth sub 40k right now.

You think they would want people to feel rewarded When packing a 90 rated player right? At this rate A 90 rated Kroos Will be under 30k on black friday

This is the thing i dont get it from even from they side of view so they want us to open packs on Black Friday but whats the point when you gettin walkouts who are worth 30-80k...
  • AjaxLegends
    1833 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t sell now you’ll regret it. They will be needed soon.
  • Pipita
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t sell now you’ll regret it. They will be needed soon.

How much you guys reckon they will go up likes of Isco and Kroos who are right know 30-40k?
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't invest in them anymore but if you've invested don't even let them go for cheap
    They have at least kept a relative value over usable players(we're close to full flow crash) and will rise anyway at some point
    Btw sold 2 of them today for 15k profit each, same in past days so in a month they should be all gone anyway
  • BeefyRabouter
    1034 posts Professional
    88 higuain down to 25k, picked up kroos for 35. Sure ea, keep those baby icons sky high, thats where the market needs the most attention
  • xFATAL
    4298 posts National Call-Up
    Overevil wrote: »
    Don't invest in them anymore but if you've invested don't even let them go for cheap
    They have at least kept a relative value over usable players(we're close to full flow crash) and will rise anyway at some point
    Btw sold 2 of them today for 15k profit each, same in past days so in a month they should be all gone anyway

I sold all of mine in cycles over current prices just kept lowering each time, Lot of lazy buyers this morning, Some even sold 5k+ over lowest BIN.

As for investing in them before BF pack bananza I think it's a bad idea.

1. Mass pack deals flooding the market with High rated
    2. Investors still holding and realize they're not going up panic sell
    3. EA are unpredictable with content, No guarantee they will release something needing high rated.
    Much better investments out there if that's your intent with them.
  • SimenHP
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried to buy alot of 90 rated and sell for more than their going price, but no one sold, so I sold them without losing coins (I'm happy I sold them for 43k on Thursday), but not gaining anything either. So I decided to go the inform way, when the icon sbc went down and bought 100 informs for max 11k, some have sold for 16-20k, but most didn't sell for 16k, so now I'm trying to sell for 14k, hopefully I will get most sold and make around 200k profit.

For me investing never seems to be ideal. I always make more coins when I'm trading and you will never lose . It's easy to make around 50-100k daily just from trading, so I see no reason to invest anymore
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Day-um. Everything is still dropping! 88-90 can't go down much lower than this, they must increase in value at some point.

I've got 900k coins right now and I'm going 250k right now and possibly another 250k tommorow. Any thoughts?
  • Mic2904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    I bought the majority of high rated players on bids which are still around Bin right now, actually some a tad lower.
    I will not panic sell, that's a certainty. Similar to others I am to deep in 😂
    I am covered with close to 90 IF close to discard, so can still go both ways.
  • Invincibility
    3853 posts National Call-Up
    Did a league sbc packed Icardi 87 rated going for 20k.. what a joke.. why open packs if that is the return..

I restocked pile got 50 89+ cards mostly 90 think around 2 mill in these.. I do sell of lazybuyers, think tomorrow EA last chance to stabalize the 87+ market.. worst case I lose 500k on the drop.. Eventually you would be losing the same amount to ea taxes flippin icons..

GOING FOR BANK
  • SimenHP
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did a league sbc packed Icardi 87 rated going for 20k.. what a joke.. why open packs if that is the return..

I restocked pile got 50 89+ cards mostly 90 think around 2 mill in these.. I do sell of lazybuyers, think tomorrow EA last chance to stabalize the 87+ market.. worst case I lose 500k on the drop.. Eventually you would be losing the same amount to ea taxes flippin icons..

GOING FOR BANK

Why is it a joke that they are cheap? Most people want players as cheap as possible. I think it's more of a joke that someone like Icardi cost 20k, while someone like Mbappe cost 360k. Both are 87 rated and Mbappe isn't even that good, I prefer Mertens and IF Mandzukic over him and they cost 54k and 38k.
  • HBG-unit
    935 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »

GOING FOR BANK

Why is it a joke that they are cheap? Most people want players as cheap as possible. I think it's more of a joke that someone like Icardi cost 20k, while someone like Mbappe cost 360k. Both are 87 rated and Mbappe isn't even that good, I prefer Mertens and IF Mandzukic over him and they cost 54k and 38k.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.... Mbappe is unreal
  • HBG-unit
    935 posts Professional
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    Investment opportunity

Parteys 83 champs league card is like 13k yet his inform 1 up is 50k plus jump on will hit 18-20k rapid style

Thank you bought a couple to see how they go.

If you still have them let them go, I had 20 or so bought between 7-13k and sold them for 19k good work
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    c2910df68c219612dd8a1ef97357681c.png
  • Pugzilla
    16114 posts World Class
    Left for a few months and see @Reus still handing out L’s to @Blarix love to see it.

• Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Left for a few months and see @Reus still handing out L’s to @Blarix love to see it.

Aww, after all this time I'm still living rent free up there i see. Stick around this time it's not deep enough to rage quit the internet. Welcome back
  • ThomasFußballgott
    Sell or keep 90s cards?
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Sell or keep 90s cards?

Quick sell...