UCL Cuadrado keep/sell

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi,

I've pretty much got a full untradable Cuadrado who I payed 230k for. He's currently selling for 285k.. He seems quite a safe bet in terms of future.

Do we expect these cards to take a huge hit Friday too? Just wondering what's my best option.

Cheers.

Comments

• mark1089
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought mine at 150. I can't see these cards losing too much value once they're out of packs. I'm keeping mine because I have ucl cr7 untradable and I can see juve going to the semis. Also picked up pique cause he was so cheap and I can see him getting a few. Renato too for links to cr7 and deco, he should look nice as an 86+
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mark1089 wrote: »
    I bought mine at 150. I can't see these cards losing too much value once they're out of packs. I'm keeping mine because I have ucl cr7 untradable and I can see juve going to the semis. Also picked up pique cause he was so cheap and I can see him getting a few. Renato too for links to cr7 and deco, he should look nice as an 86+

Sounds good, that's a cracking price mate. He's definitely increasing and he could potentially could be one of the best RM's on the game. Deadeye makes him lethal. CR7 untradable what pack did you get this from? Perfect haha!