The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Players keep swapping in positions unwillingly

JuliantbX
2778 posts Fans' Favourite
How can you prevent this? Martial running at CDM, pogba at LCAM, allan as striker ..

I try swapping them, but when I want to change plans it all changes again

Comments

• JuliantbX
    Anyone? I can't change any gameplan because they all move
  • JV24601
    929 posts Professional
    I can only think of the basics to check, such as in the instructions and checking that they’re not on free roam?
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Did you make any subs and then the cards swapped places? I found making subs sometimes makes this error occur.

• Acker
    1171 posts Moderator
    Would you mind sending me a PM with any times this happened with your PSN I can get this passed on

More details the better
  • padr81
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This happens to me when I make a tactical adjustment and a sub using the menu in game. It can be fine if I just make a sub and mostly happens if I jump into instruction and change something in tactics or player instructions. All of a sudden i have Casemiro up front.
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Never had this till last night. My cdm and striker switched and I couldn’t fix it
  • JuliantbX
    yeah definitely when I change from my first plan. My first one is realy offensive so I want to swap them quite often, but it's just absolutely impossible.