OTW / UCL Lives

Fryzern
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Who’s more likely in your opinion to upgrade more.
Mahrez (OTW)/ Sterling (UCL)
Telles (UCL) / D. Sanchez (UCL)

Have both Sterling and Mahrez and also have Telles but not sure whether to sell him and get Sanchez instead?

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Sterling UCL as it's based on team performance whereas Mahrez is individual.

And Sanchez might get upgraded more but all Telles needs is 1/2 upgrades to be an end game LB.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    AFC_95 wrote: »

And Sanchez might get upgraded more but all Telles needs is 1/2 upgrades to be an end game LB.

Sterling for sure. Sanchez will be more desirable though. He'll be the best premier league cb, and his card will continue in Europa league maybe (they can get far in that league)
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »

Sterling for sure. Sanchez will be more desirable though. He'll be the best premier league cb, and his card will continue in Europa league maybe (they can get far in that league)

That's very true. Sanchez needs a couple of upgrades and he'll be like a cheap icon.
  • Fryzern

Is it confirmed that they’ll continue to upgrade in the Europa league though?
  • munchie63
    3972 posts National Call-Up
    Fryzern wrote: »

half these people dont understand how the upgrades work mate, never mind CL to EL
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    munchie63 wrote: »

half these people dont understand how the upgrades work mate, never mind CL to EL

Haha yeah. That's why I'm buying now.

Also Renato Sanches. He'll be guaranteed 84 after group stage
  • Fryzern

I understand how they’ll upgrade lol, just haven’t seen any confirmation that they’ll swap over to EL if they drop out. I wouldn’t buy Sanchez if they don’t carry over because they’re practically out anyway lol
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    For those unsure how the upgrades on the UCL live cards work, check out the FAQ published by EA.

Sanchez will only upgrade on Feb next year if they end up finishing 3rd in their group.
  • munchie63
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    For those unsure how the upgrades on the UCL live cards work, check out the FAQ published by EA.

Sanchez will only upgrade on Feb next year if they end up finishing 3rd in their group.

he's being funny mate. I questioned him on other thread as he thinks Renato will jump to 86 next month.
  • TitiCamara
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The upgrades carry over to the Europa league but they don't get anything for falling into the knock out stages..
  • mdizzl3

he's being funny mate. I questioned him on other thread as he thinks Renato will jump to 86 next month.

If Bayern progress, Renato will be 86 rated following victory in the first legs of the round of 16 which is played in Feb 2019.
  • Fryzern

If Bayern progress, Renato will be 86 rated following victory in the first legs of the round of 16 which is played in Feb 2019.

If they win ;) lol
  • mdizzl3

If they win ;) lol

Yeah
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

What exactly don't I understand?
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite

So will he for sure go 81 to 84 after the group stages tho?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah I'm confused about that too but a number of people say they do. But I guess we won't know until after the EL round of 32.
  • Fryzern
    tatadwader wrote: »

How will he jump 3? I thought it was just a plus 1 upgrade each time
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    tatadwader wrote: »

How will he jump 3? I thought it was just a plus 1 upgrade each time

I'm pretty sure they go up in line with IFs and most 81s who get a totw go up by three/four.
  • There if upgrades. So 81, 82 will boost to 84. 83 will boost to 85. 84 will boost to 86
  • Fryzern
    Right got you, cheers.
  • munchie63

What exactly don't I understand?

if they'll still get upgrades in EL judging by what you put above :smile:
  • TitiCamara
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park

Yeah I'm confused about that too but a number of people say they do. But I guess we won't know until after the EL round of 32.

We do know, the info is on EA's site. They continue to upgrade in the Europa but don't get the first upgrade for reaching the knock outs,.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    TitiCamara wrote: »

We do know, the info is on EA's site. They continue to upgrade in the Europa but don't get the first upgrade for reaching the knock outs,.

Is that on their site? Okay great :)
  • mdizzl3

Yes it is. Basically they can get a maximum of 5 IF cards whether they win the CL or Europa League.

Europa League has 1 more stage but the player won't get an IF for going from UCL to Europa.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yes it is. Basically they can get a maximum of 5 IF cards whether they win the CL or Europa League.

Europa League has 1 more stage but the player won't get an IF for going from UCL to Europa.

So what happens for Tah and SMS as they're already on the EL? Can they get a sixth upgrade?