Fifa 20

Comments

• flcinusa
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    KONAMI is getting CLOSER and CLOSER - EA!
    Take a look at the last Game - apart from Licences - This game is so BETTER!

PS4 Player

PES is so far behind FIFA in sales, it's borderline questionable why Konami continue to put out a game. PES had its heyday in the PS2 era, it's been trying to play catch up for the last 12 or 13 years. FIFA aren't worried about PES, I doubt they even think about PES.
  • Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    Konami are nowhere near the might of EA Sports.

Fifa is a AAA title. PES is indie in comparison. They'll dominate the market ever again. PES may be a good game to some, but it still looks like an early PS4 game to me.
  • kosmagrawgry
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay is much much better in PES
    Every Pass Every Shot seems to have more fun
    And You have a feeling that You control All aspect of the game

FIFA Gameplay is more random
    collision system, passing , lobs, tactics, ...etc
  • kosmagrawgry
    Apart from Gameplay
    Look how they support people who bought their game all season long
    New Boots, New Faces in DLC - 4/6 Big Updates during all season

That's should EA consider in the next Titles
  • kosmagrawgry
    Nearly 150 new Faces during All Season Long :)
    Fifa - Last update > adding Sancho + Obi Mikel - Hue Hue Hue ...
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    HazW2010 wrote: »
    1. More stadium licences (i.e. Nou Camp & Anfield).
    2. More team (Club & Country) and league licences (i.e. Brazilian league, Barca & Liverpool).
    3. Bring back crowd animations (Rush player when he nears crowd & duck from ball).
    4. Add new crowd animations (i.e. Pitch invasion, Pyros/Flares, More club chants & Fans leave match).
    5. Bring back challenges into Pro Clubs.
    6. Improve player customisation (Pro Clubs, Career & Create a Player) (Tattoos, Hairstyles, etc...).
    7. More game faces, celebrations & player animations.
    8. Add to game realism (i.e. slipping in rainy & snowy conditions, captain gives armband when taken off, etc...).
    9. Injury cutscenes (i.e. Stretcher animations).
    10. Second half walkouts.
    11. More kits (inc. Goalkeeper Alternates).
    12. Youth teams & Leagues (Club & Country).
    13. Licensed Referee’s.
    14. Friendly Online Tournaments (4-16 players).
    15. Improved Pro Clubs kit customisation.
    16. Improve Player Career Mode (Position Training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Youth level football, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Press conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Social media).
    17. Improve Manager Career Mode (Position training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Potential range, Youth level football, Player stats for other leagues, Stadium & Training ground expansion and upgrades, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Ticket price adjustments, Player conversations, Press Conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Ability to request additional funds, Coaching staff employment & traits, Social media).
    18. Euro 2020 License and Expansion DLC (FUT like with 2018 World Cup Mode) but allow to play friends.
    19. Ability to play with classic teams (Club & Country (i.e. 2008 Man United, 2011 Barcelona & 2002 Brazil)).
    20. Poppy’s and Minute Silence (10 seconds in game) for Remembrance Day.
    21. Career Mode club creation.
    22. Online career mode (Like Football Manager).
    23. Dive button (would need player timing to be convincing and would add realism & a new dimension to the game).
    24. Adaptive AI.
    25. Dynamic Stadium Attendance.
    26. New skills.
    27. VAR.
    28. Improve practice arena (i.e. Reintroduce Fifa 14 practice arena features (practice matches, set pieces, etc...)).
    29. Custom set piece tactics creation.
    30. Ability to pick background and Practice Arena stadium.
    31. Man marking features.
    32. New commentary lines.
    33. Change the UCL commentators.
    34. New special FUT card that fluctuates based on players game-to-game performances (certain players only (not universal).
    35. Co-op Career Mode.
    36. Re-introduce FUT trade deals.
    37. Add more stats for goalkeepers (i.e. Short passing, Long passing, Jumping, etc...).
    38. New icons (i.e. Kaka, Xavi, Pirlo, Beckenbauer, Cafu, Casillas, Zidane, Puskas, Kahn, Totti, Cantona, Vidic)

these are all excellent ideas but knowing from experience that EA have no intention on actually improving the game or make it in any way more enjoyable for the player I'd say chances of any of these ideas making it into the actual game are next to nill. EA and the EA devs don't give a damn about their players.
    this is a more likely result
    tstuber wrote: »
    I have some insights into the Roadmap of FIFA20:
    * Reuse existing code base, but change Music and game cover image
    * Decrease effectiveness of loot boxes to optimize revenue
    * Save money by reducing the Quality-Assurance Team to 2 people
    * Delete all the mails/tickets from complaining customers

Postponed for FIFA21:
    * Fixing the gameplay and all the other bugs

especially with new consoles around the corner.

I'd say FIFA 20 and FIFA21 will probably be dull as toilet paper. no real improvements. nothing that really matters. we won't be able to expand stadiums in career mode, we wont be able to sign a deal with new sponsors or change ticket prices to try to effect our attendance. We will not be able to renegotiate a deal with the club and the calendar will still be effed and we'll end up playing 3 games in 4 days. People have been making the same complaints and requests every year for a decade now, has ea listened? no. why would they listen now? this franchise is dead. EA killed it and refuses to give the body a proper burial.
  • Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    PS5 just around the corner and they'll still throw in generic stadiums/faces from the PS3 era.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remove "great moments"...
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA should stop trying to be so clever. Keep the game simple and make gameplay the priority !!
  • Pooter
    1209 posts Professional
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    Make the game play more consistent without giving one team an artificial advantage. This will make the game more skill based like it was in the PS3 era.

Better graphics, with a pitch and player models closer to photo realistic.

Yup I agree with the first bit. Virtually everyone is Barcelona/Real Madrid and other big teams. Its seems that everyone goes for them because they are powered up in some way

Better graphics can only come with new and better hardware i.e. the apu needs to be more powerful and more ram inside the consoles, unfortunately that is going to cost a bit
  • SBaggio59
    61 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 1
    EA should stop trying to be so clever. Keep the game simple and make gameplay the priority !!

Totally agree with you! The gameplay must be completely revised.

• kosmagrawgry
    KONAMI DATA PACK 5.0 with lots of PLAYER Faces UPDATES DURING THE WHOLE SEASON LONG
    THAT's WHAT I WANTO FROM FOOTBALL GAME in XXI Century
    https://www.facebook.com/PES/photos/a.387561359326/10156147210099327/?type=3&theater
  • Pooter
    1209 posts Professional

True
  • WestBrom434
    56 posts Park Captain
    Noozles wrote: »
    I'd quite like a Football simulation....

Hard to top that comment
  • kosmagrawgry
    Konami PES 19 DATA PACK 5.0 -
    FIFTH BIG UPDATE PACK DURING THE SEASON - More than 50 Updates in player Faces

vs.

FIFA 19 EA Last Face added - New Sancho (BVB) + old ones Nasri (WestHam) + Mikel (Middlesbrough) LOL :)

EA should BUY Konami Faces and implement it to the game :)
    Player like Diaby from PSG have now REAL FACE in PES 19

FIFA 19 - Aguero still have OUTDATED FACE :)
    They scanned whole Bundesliga :) Hope they add it to the game before END OF THE WORLD

Faces:
    PES 100 - FIFA 0

LOL!!!
  • Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    Fifa scans will always be outdated. Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world right now and EA still have a scan of him from years ago is a joke. Even FUT users must be annoyed by that.
  • jiajia3
    80 posts Park Captain
    Hey I cannot stop hoping the improvement of goal keeper. Look at Pes2019 it’s amazing
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    It not to be produced by EA...

They have had a run and tried... but let someone else have a go.
  • wave4gods
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park

Hi

We are playing Fantasy Premier League in a league called Fifa 20 Patriotene.

The code to join this league is: cybddj

For fun. Pre seasong FUT20 !

Enjoy the game!
  • No expectations anymore after this week
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    flcinusa wrote: »

PES is so far behind FIFA in sales, it's borderline questionable why Konami continue to put out a game. PES had its heyday in the PS2 era, it's been trying to play catch up for the last 12 or 13 years. FIFA aren't worried about PES, I doubt they even think about PES.

They better worry the only thing saving this game is their exclusive contract with FIFA if the game was called EA Soccer we wouldn't be playing this piece of ****. Notice you called it FIFA every time never EA FIFA . That's the only reason we play is because it's FIFA the gameplay is 100% garbage and the servers are worse.
  • SBaggio59
    61 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 15
    EA no longer has the right to disappoint, it has many resources and it's been years that players help them create the best game possible. If Fifa 20 is a failure, it will be difficult for everyone to understand it. In any case, even more.