kosmagrawgry wrote: »
KONAMI is getting CLOSER and CLOSER - EA!
Take a look at the last Game - apart from Licences - This game is so BETTER!
HazW2010 wrote: »
1. More stadium licences (i.e. Nou Camp & Anfield).
2. More team (Club & Country) and league licences (i.e. Brazilian league, Barca & Liverpool).
3. Bring back crowd animations (Rush player when he nears crowd & duck from ball).
4. Add new crowd animations (i.e. Pitch invasion, Pyros/Flares, More club chants & Fans leave match).
5. Bring back challenges into Pro Clubs.
6. Improve player customisation (Pro Clubs, Career & Create a Player) (Tattoos, Hairstyles, etc...).
7. More game faces, celebrations & player animations.
8. Add to game realism (i.e. slipping in rainy & snowy conditions, captain gives armband when taken off, etc...).
9. Injury cutscenes (i.e. Stretcher animations).
10. Second half walkouts.
11. More kits (inc. Goalkeeper Alternates).
12. Youth teams & Leagues (Club & Country).
13. Licensed Referee’s.
14. Friendly Online Tournaments (4-16 players).
15. Improved Pro Clubs kit customisation.
16. Improve Player Career Mode (Position Training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Youth level football, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Press conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Social media).
17. Improve Manager Career Mode (Position training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Potential range, Youth level football, Player stats for other leagues, Stadium & Training ground expansion and upgrades, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Ticket price adjustments, Player conversations, Press Conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Ability to request additional funds, Coaching staff employment & traits, Social media).
18. Euro 2020 License and Expansion DLC (FUT like with 2018 World Cup Mode) but allow to play friends.
19. Ability to play with classic teams (Club & Country (i.e. 2008 Man United, 2011 Barcelona & 2002 Brazil)).
20. Poppy’s and Minute Silence (10 seconds in game) for Remembrance Day.
21. Career Mode club creation.
22. Online career mode (Like Football Manager).
23. Dive button (would need player timing to be convincing and would add realism & a new dimension to the game).
24. Adaptive AI.
25. Dynamic Stadium Attendance.
26. New skills.
28. Improve practice arena (i.e. Reintroduce Fifa 14 practice arena features (practice matches, set pieces, etc...)).
29. Custom set piece tactics creation.
30. Ability to pick background and Practice Arena stadium.
31. Man marking features.
32. New commentary lines.
33. Change the UCL commentators.
34. New special FUT card that fluctuates based on players game-to-game performances (certain players only (not universal).
35. Co-op Career Mode.
36. Re-introduce FUT trade deals.
37. Add more stats for goalkeepers (i.e. Short passing, Long passing, Jumping, etc...).
38. New icons (i.e. Kaka, Xavi, Pirlo, Beckenbauer, Cafu, Casillas, Zidane, Puskas, Kahn, Totti, Cantona, Vidic)
tstuber wrote: »
I have some insights into the Roadmap of FIFA20:
* Reuse existing code base, but change Music and game cover image
* Decrease effectiveness of loot boxes to optimize revenue
* Save money by reducing the Quality-Assurance Team to 2 people
* Delete all the mails/tickets from complaining customers
Postponed for FIFA21:
* Fixing the gameplay and all the other bugs
Cooler08 wrote: »
Make the game play more consistent without giving one team an artificial advantage. This will make the game more skill based like it was in the PS3 era.
Better graphics, with a pitch and player models closer to photo realistic.
Goldenbowles wrote: »
EA should stop trying to be so clever. Keep the game simple and make gameplay the priority !!
Noozles wrote: »
I'd quite like a Football simulation....
flcinusa wrote: »
PES is so far behind FIFA in sales, it's borderline questionable why Konami continue to put out a game. PES had its heyday in the PS2 era, it's been trying to play catch up for the last 12 or 13 years. FIFA aren't worried about PES, I doubt they even think about PES.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.