Fifa 20

SBaggio59
61 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What improvement would you like at the next FIFA game?

For me, a more powerful graphics engine.

SBaggio59

Comments

• Cooler08
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Make the game play more consistent without giving one team an artificial advantage. This will make the game more skill based like it was in the PS3 era.

Better graphics, with a pitch and player models closer to photo realistic.

Team individuality that reflects different styles of football so all CPU teams don't play the same tika taka ground passing style of football.

New commentary team with an entire new commentary script. The Tylor/Smith script has been used for many years.

Revamped AI with entirely new AI logic that accurately reflects the sporadic nature of football, club stature and team/player form.

Focus on Career Mode with new features and bugs fixed.
  • Henry14
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isnt it a bit too early for this thread?
  • SBaggio59
    61 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Isnt it a bit too early for this thread?

When we see that it takes several updates on Fifa 19 to acquire a more adapted game. In these conditions, it is better to anticipate the next FIFA. And then, 10 months, it's going fast.
  • maksi
    6571 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    FIFA 20 won't be next-gen, maybe only slightly better graphics if PS5 is released (like FIFA 14 on PS4/XB1).

It's going to another iteration of this garbage engine we have now.
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY? you all smoking weed all day long or? how about some decent servers . **** servers make the comunity play **** because all wanna win.. AI defending , MAX/Constant preassure , counter atack. all match long every game. and you complain about AI playing same style
  • Cooler08
    jonas2173 wrote: »
    GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY? you all smoking weed all day long or? how about some decent servers . **** servers make the comunity play **** because all wanna win.. AI defending , MAX/Constant preassure , counter atack. all match long every game. and you complain about AI playing same style

Not everyone plays FIFA online btw.
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    Cooler08 wrote: »

well i can insure you EA dont give **** about your offline experience because they dont care for anything but fifapoints.
    If you play the game only for offline you should play PES. Offline there is MUCH better than fifa
  • Cooler08
    edited November 2018
    Cooler08 wrote: »

If you play the game only for offline you should play PES. Offline there is MUCH better than fifa

I don't see how.

PES doesn't even have the Champions League anymore. In FIFA, you can play a proper league season with all the real PL stadiums, tournaments such as the FA Cup, Caraboa Cup, Champions League etc..

Also, PES 2019 players say that playing the CPU is tedious because in attack they are one dimensional. They just constantly get the ball wide then do low ground crosses and they don't do long range shots.
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noozles wrote: »
    I'd quite like a Football simulation....

You must try PES then??
  • I'd like a game that works
  • El_Nino
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018

Wait you mock people who are complaining about gameplay before complaining about gameplay yourself?
    Servers I can’t comment on as I have relatively poor internet speed and still rarely experience lag
  • this is useless, this game is developed by ppl who don't know or never stepped over a soccer field....
    they don't know physics, they don't understand how to play soccer, etc.
    for me its like the ppl who worked on fifa 18, got fired for some reason and a new faces showed up at EA programming offices, and they don't know jack about programming soccer games.
    So dont expect something good for FIFA 20, don't preorder it, cause if you do, you are giving ea more reasons to develop the game by half, and then release patches for the first months, when the numbers in the servers rise, they stop updating the game, assuming its better, or at least, ppl tolerate it more, and they leave it like that.
  • Rudolf0514
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well me personally I would only be satisfied if the so called full licensed Europe league and champions league BOTH OF THEM!!!!!! Would consist the actual **** teams... Also would like to see all the major eastern European leagues such as the full Ukrainian league. Chech league, Slovakian league,Serbian league,Hungarian league, Greek league. Romanian league and the Croatian league alongside with their national team also want to see youth program having Hungary cos right now theres legit a **** empty space on its place every time I send my dude for Serb youngsters....and it literally wiered lmao. So yeah of these are not included then -1 player for next year. I mean sorry I know they won't include these so certainly possible that fifa20 gonna be just as garbage as fifa19-18-17-16-15-14-13 (Y),
  • Bring back the option to create online tournaments/league.
  • HazW2010
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 3
    1. More stadium licences (i.e. Nou Camp & Anfield).
    2. More team (Club & Country) and league licences (i.e. Brazilian league, Barca & Liverpool).
    3. Bring back crowd animations (Rush player when he nears crowd & duck from ball).
    4. Add new crowd animations (i.e. Pitch invasion, Pyros/Flares, More club chants & Fans leave match).
    5. Bring back challenges into Pro Clubs.
    6. Improve player customisation (Pro Clubs, Career & Create a Player) (Tattoos, Hairstyles, etc...).
    7. More game faces, celebrations & player animations.
    8. Add to game realism (i.e. slipping in rainy & snowy conditions, captain gives armband when taken off, etc...).
    9. Injury cutscenes (i.e. Stretcher animations).
    10. Second half walkouts.
    11. More kits (inc. Goalkeeper Alternates).
    12. Youth teams & Leagues (Club & Country).
    13. Licensed Referee’s.
    14. Friendly Online Tournaments (4-16 players).
    15. Improved Pro Clubs kit customisation.
    16. Improve Player Career Mode (Position Training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Youth level football, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Press conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Social media).
    17. Improve Manager Career Mode (Position training, Automated training progression, Managerial changes, Improved simulation (influence subs, tactics, etc...), Potential range, Youth level football, Player stats for other leagues, Stadium & Training ground expansion and upgrades, Sponsorships & Brand deals, Relationship strengths (Players, Owners & Fans), Ticket price adjustments, Player conversations, Press Conferences/Interviews, Historical stats, Ability to request additional funds, Coaching staff employment & traits, Social media).
    18. Euro 2020 License and Expansion DLC (FUT like with 2018 World Cup Mode) but allow to play friends.
    19. Ability to play with classic teams (Club & Country (i.e. 2008 Man United, 2011 Barcelona & 2002 Brazil)).
    20. Poppy’s and Minute Silence (10 seconds in game) for Remembrance Day.
    21. Career Mode club creation.
    22. Online career mode (Like Football Manager).
    23. Dive button (would need player timing to be convincing and would add realism & a new dimension to the game).
    24. Adaptive AI.
    25. Dynamic Stadium Attendance.
    26. New skills.
    27. VAR.
    28. Improve practice arena (i.e. Reintroduce Fifa 14 practice arena features (practice matches, set pieces, etc...)).
    29. Custom set piece tactics creation.
    30. Ability to pick background and Practice Arena stadium.
    31. Man marking features.
    32. New commentary lines.
    33. Change the UCL commentators.
    34. New special FUT card that fluctuates based on players game-to-game performances (certain players only (not universal).
    35. Co-op Career Mode.
    36. Re-introduce FUT trade deals.
    37. Add more stats for goalkeepers (i.e. Short passing, Long passing, Jumping, etc...).
    38. New icons (i.e. Kaka, Xavi, Pirlo, Beckenbauer, Cafu, Casillas, Zidane, Puskas, Kahn, Totti, Cantona, Vidic)
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good idea, let's prepare for next year's disappointment.
  • tstuber
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have some insights into the Roadmap of FIFA20:
    * Reuse existing code base, but change Music and game cover image
    * Decrease effectiveness of loot boxes to optimize revenue
    * Save money by reducing the Quality-Assurance Team to 2 people
    * Delete all the mails/tickets from complaining customers

Postponed for FIFA21:
    * Fixing the gameplay and all the other bugs
  • mickjacobjr
    1108 posts Professional
    Anfield is licenced
  • 94_Fifa_18
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tstuber wrote: »
    I have some insights into the Roadmap of FIFA20:
    * Reuse existing code base, but change Music and game cover image
    * Decrease effectiveness of loot boxes to optimize revenue
    * Save money by reducing the Quality-Assurance Team to 2 people
    * Delete all the mails/tickets from complaining customers

Postponed for FIFA21:
    * Fixing the gameplay and all the other bugs

@EA_andy he's not wrong!
  • Cooler08 wrote: »
    Make the game play more consistent without giving one team an artificial advantage. This will make the game more skill based like it was in the PS3 era.

Better graphics, with a pitch and player models closer to photo realistic.

Team individuality that reflects different styles of football so all CPU teams don't play the same tika taka ground passing style of football.

New commentary team with an entire new commentary script. The Tylor/Smith script has been used for many years.

Revamped AI with entirely new AI logic that accurately reflects the sporadic nature of football, club stature and team/player form.

Focus on Career Mode with new features and bugs fixed.

The first part of this 100% every game you come across, especially in the Weekend League, has become a joke due to other teams being given the upper hand. Just get rid of the handicap idea, if you can't win without ai help then sorry, you need to play better not have AI help making you win.

• Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    Fifa 20 gonna look like Fifa 19. If they add photogrammetry to the stadiums and make fans look as good as PES fans then I'll be happy from an an aesthetic standpoint, but this is all PS5 sort of territory.

Not much I can think of in terms of licenses for 20 as UCL/EL was the big one and there's nothing that can top the UEFA license, so EA Play reveal of Fifa 20 will be interesting.

Also no more Journey so for many it's even less features to show, so they have to make up for that somehow.
  • Bellstar23
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Better intelligence of player movement, take the crap Ai defending out the game completely and lets see who can really defend in fifa20. Switching of player is so rubbish for 19 maybe if they took the Ai out this would also work. Sort the kick off glitch (apparently there ain't one). Don't even know why I'm typing this cause EA don't listen to anyone anyway.
  • Gazbell76
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd like to see the return of custom fan chants and entrance music plus put back all the things ea has been taking away from game i.e time of day setting + ask board for funds + job offers from other clubs and less bs
  • kosmagrawgry
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1. Changing shorts not only kits for example white shorts for Tottenham in Home Set should be perfect
    2. GK Gloves in Catalogue! We should be able to change GK Gloves all over the season
    3. More Starheads - Best players from Best Leagues should have REAL FACES + Young Talents also
    4. Starheads Updates all over the Season - Updates changes in Hairs, Beards etc...
    5. More Boots in Catalogue - WE need REALISM! - ALL OVER THE SEASSON till May
  • kosmagrawgry
    KONAMI is getting CLOSER and CLOSER - EA!
    Take a look at the last Game - apart from Licences - This game is so BETTER!

PS4 Player
  • kosmagrawgry
    Changing Gameplay and Collision System
    KONAMI make it so Better

Defending System in FIFA 19 is ****
  • Pooter
    1209 posts Professional
    Changing Gameplay and Collision System
    KONAMI make it so Better

Defending System in FIFA 19 is ****

The thing about defending is that you’re going to start leaking goals, people will soon be back on here complaining how ‘nerfed’ it is
  • maksi
    6571 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 25
    Pooter wrote: »
    The thing about defending is that you’re going to start leaking goals, people will soon be back on here complaining how ‘nerfed’ it is
    they will start crying every game is a goal fest, so unrealistic, FIX IT EA!!!???

that's exactly what happened in fifa 18 before it was patched

EA fifa developers have no integrity