More PC Hackers

ASlowPotato
698 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
The below isn't chem styles. These are all base cards and I've tested chem styles, this ain't it. It is a re-occuring PC theme. Think this is just daft that this isn't being resolved.

I really like the game, but really REALLY despise EA. There must be legal grounds for a refund here in consumer rights...

{EA_Lanna: removed images naming and shaming players per the forum rules}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think EA are too busy handing out bans to people selling silvers for over 5k to take note of this ;)

Have you actually reported these people to EA? I don’t know how you’d go about it but it’s worth a shot.
  • Guybrush
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been playing on PC since fifa 11 and EA did nothing to stop cheaters since back then.. so it's kinda pointless to complain about it. We all know they're there, EA knows they're there but nothing ever happens
  • MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    I think EA are too busy handing out bans to people selling silvers for over 5k to take note of this ;)

Have you actually reported these people to EA? I don’t know how you’d go about it but it’s worth a shot.

Yeah I've reported them, not sure what else I can do though. 8 times this WL it has happened to me in what would have been my best weekend league ever. Was 16-2 at one point.
    Guybrush wrote: »
    I've been playing on PC since fifa 11 and EA did nothing to stop cheaters since back then.. so it's kinda pointless to complain about it. We all know they're there, EA knows they're there but nothing ever happens

My first year on PC and the gameplay is so much better than console but this has really put me off. I REALLY want a refund now because it isn't right that we have to deal with this without it being at all addressed by EA.
  • Donovan86
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why people would play on pc is beyond me
    Every game is hacked or modded
    But hey the pc master race you know 😂😂
  • Donovan86 wrote: »
    Why people would play on pc is beyond me
    Every game is hacked or modded
    But hey the pc master race you know 😂😂

Every game is hacked? Speaking from experience there I see.

I choose to play my FPS and story games in far FAR superior graphics and higher frame rates for an all round better experience. If that is what master race is then consider me in.

I HATE the whole childish debate of master race etc etc. I simply choose to have the more powerful and immersive platform. If people are cheating Fifa I can simply just stop playing :)