Reached gold 3 but everyone

IIZlatan4everII
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seems to have some insane teams, I have a basic 81 rated nos team with next to no pace or meta players yet I've got to gold 3 and feel trapped. I can't do anything.

Comments

• elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cool story bro
  • John_Barnes
    1330 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hero
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    go bpl.

everyone is cheap now.

you could make a decent bpl team with 50k
  • IIZlatan4everII
    go bpl.

everyone is cheap now.

Do I need meta player's to actually progress though ?
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah....

keep telles. buy rudiger, perreira, fred, jesus, son and maybe sterling and your good to go.
  • IIZlatan4everII
    yeah....

keep telles. buy rudiger, perreira, fred, jesus, son and maybe sterling and your good to go.

I have 12k lol and my teams worth 27k. I can't afford any of those players.
  • YellowKicks
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yeah....

Try doing the beginner SBC's, league and nation hybrid etc, you should have a pretty healthy coin balance after that. As for whether you NEED a meta team to progress, it certainly helps. I'm not the best, player with a pretty boring meta prem side till the crash, and generally these players hold their own against the big names better than others.
  • Chavez76
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    yeah....

tbh, having that amount of gold at this point in time is extremely low. Cant blame other people for that
  • John_Barnes
    1330 posts Play-Off Hero
    go bpl.

everyone is cheap now.

Do I need meta player's to actually progress though ?

Not if your happy. But that’s the theme of your thread. Why write if if your not looking to improve?

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    yeah....

Where do all your coins go? 4 days ago you were asking about buying an icon.
  • Delboy13710
    7857 posts League Winner
    Low key brag thread
  • IIZlatan4everII
    edited November 2018
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    yeah....

tbh, having that amount of gold at this point in time is extremely low. Cant blame other people for that

Maybe caus my internet sucks and I constantly quit games. If I had a better connection I'd be a gold 3-1 player any day of the week. This week I'm lucky I'm lag free. Next week I could only get 2 wins, it's just inconsistent.
  • Chavez76
    you dont have an issue with trading with dc's
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Low key brag thread

Exactly what it is if you look at his other threads.
  • Chavez76
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Low key brag thread

(rest are complaints)
  • IIZlatan4everII
    Low key brag thread

No it's really not, I jsit quit when my team is rated 81 and I'm matched against 88 rated teams. Fix their matchmaking. How is that in any way fair to be playing teams with 3 88 red cards and 2 icons while I have dost as my best player.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Low key brag thread

(rest are complaints)

It's the trees and living 10 miles from the route :D
  • Chavez76
    matchaking has nothing to do witj teams. Fact that you apperently can not get any coins is not any other's fault now, is it?
  • IIZlatan4everII
    matchaking has nothing to do witj teams. Fact that you apperently can not get any coins is not any other's fault now, is it?

I'm battling against sky wifi as it is let alone 88 rated teams who seem to flow nicely with their game while I jig jag across the pitch. I just leave straight away. If I play someone my own ability then yh fair enough but I refuse to play people who are clearly in the elite section.
  • Delboy13710
    7857 posts League Winner
    Low key brag thread

No it's really not, I jsit quit when my team is rated 81 and I'm matched against 88 rated teams. Fix their matchmaking. How is that in any way fair to be playing teams with 3 88 red cards and 2 icons while I have dost as my best player.

Is it fair when Preston get drawn against Manchester City in a cup game ?
    It’s your choice to play with a 50k team , personally I think you should get matched up against whoever . And no I don’t have a super team and I finished gold 2 with games to spare with a 50k team a few weeks back .
    Seems like a brag thread
  • Chavez76

I'm battling against sky wifi as it is let alone 88 rated teams who seem to flow nicely with their game while I jig jag across the pitch. I just leave straight away. If I play someone my own ability then yh fair enough but I refuse to play people who are clearly in the elite section.

and you do not understand the concept of lag?
  • IIZlatan4everII

I haven't had any lag today no button lag at all just slow reactions and AI nonsense which happens every game for me.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Look his other threads. Clearly not.
  • Chavez76

Look his other threads. Clearly not.

indeed.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    yeah....

Where’s the answer to the above OP?
  • IIZlatan4everII
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    yeah....

Where’s the answer to the above OP?

They are tied up in 53 IF CB Italian this week's inform. Can't spell his name.
  • Chavez76
    so you are complaining about your team, while you have at least half a million tied up in an investment.

right, makes perfect sense
  • Delboy13710
    7857 posts League Winner
    so you are complaining about your team, while you have at least half a million tied up in an investment.

Like I said low key brag thread
  • Chavez76

Guess you are correct indeed.
  • IIZlatan4everII

Guess you are correct indeed.

No it's not a brag thread at all