Prime van basten or ucl live aguero

Need your advice which one for the long term striker which will hold their value?

Comments

• Lunty
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ucl Aguero will get a minimum of 3 upgrades i’d say

Definitely Aguero
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Completely different strikers, depends what you want them to do
  • Completely different strikers, depends what you want them to do

score goals and not lose me money
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I'd say Aguero because he's a safe investment, he's definitely going to go up a few times.
  • AFC_95 wrote: »
    I'd say Aguero because he's a safe investment, he's definitely going to go up a few times.

but worth the 1.3mil??
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    antonius wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »

but worth the 1.3mil??

Possibly. But as someone said above they're different forwards. How do you play, into feet and passing around or long balls and crosses etc?

but worth the 1.3mil??

Possibly. But as someone said above they're different forwards. How do you play, into feet and passing around or long balls and crosses etc?

a bit of both thats why im stuck
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

but worth the 1.3mil??

Do you play one striker or two?

but worth the 1.3mil??

Do you play one striker or two?

one in a 4231
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get a prime icon striker.will hold more value in the long run.if aguero don't score or city get knocked out he won't get upgrade his price will shoot right down.could even buy 2 icons for the price of aguero and still have change