Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Delay lag

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2018
I know this is said before here 100 times but how are we suppose to Play this Game? How?. DR and WL are unplayable right now. Why EA said always it is our Connection? 95% have this Problem. Im sick of this i Just want to Play Button delay lag free. EA fix this already, Stop deceiving us. Im from germany, i got the fastes Internet here. I did everything, short cables, fast Monitor, changed Locations 3 times there is still the same Problem. NO IT'S NOT OUR INTERNET, IT'S YOUR STUPID LAME CHEAP SERVERS!!! They earn so much Money from us, give us somethin back maybe fixing your own game what we paid for. Im a calm Person but this just freaks me out. 2018 and still no decent Server embarrassing company

Comments

• my son and i gave up playing this weekend
    what's the point spending big bucks building your ultimate team when you can't even play EA??
  • ucan
    my son and i gave up playing this weekend
    what's the point spending big bucks building your ultimate team when you can't even play EA??

I dont spend a penny for this game cause like you Said there is no Point getting Icons Ronaldos when they act like bronz Players cause of that bs Connection. It Just doesnt make sence getting them
  • ucan wrote: »
    my son and i gave up playing this weekend

I dont spend a penny for this game cause like you Said there is no Point getting Icons Ronaldos when they act like bronz Players cause of that bs Connection. It Just doesnt make sence getting them

I know exactly where you are coming from
    but I'm addicted to getting the best players
    but this year may well be my last
    absolutely no point in building your ultimate team anymore .
  • ucan
    Look at the Forum full of delay Problems so its our fault right greedy EA
  • Captain_Emirate
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2018
    Yeah it happened to me today ! Delay in FUT Champions in the PK Shootout :neutral: , my GK even don't jump and the power kick was low every time which made me lost my last match :(