FUT Weekend Squads....

Miracleshot
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
Does everyone have **** 87+ rated squads... I started playing saturday after being 5 and 5 and am a div 5 player and every team i have gone up against today has been 87+ rated minimum usually with multiple POTM or multiple icons. HOW DOES THIS MATCHMAKING MAKE SENSE!!!!

Comments

• Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Does everyone have **** 87+ rated squads... I started playing saturday after being 5 and 5 and am a div 5 player and every team i have gone up against today has been 87+ rated minimum usually with multiple POTM or multiple icons. HOW DOES THIS MATCHMAKING MAKE SENSE!!!!
    Match making is based on how well you are doing, it's basically your wins minus your defeats. It matches you based on that, not what kind of squad you have.

Since you are 5-5 that means your current form is 0 and you will be getting matched against people that are the same or around the same (could be 10-10, 13-12, 1-1 etc). You shouldn't be afraid of people with those squads when you are at 0, you should be afraid of the guys that have an 81 rated squad when your form is +10. :smile:

The game has been out for nearly 2 months now, so of course loads of people are going to have great squads.