is it just me or the GKs are better now after the patch?

Guybrush
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
it was way to easy to score from the near post before. They didn't even try to save the **** ball. Now it's a bit better. Still slow and poor on headers tho

Comments

• https://ibb.co/dcFoLA

People are hacking dude. Could be why.
  • BeardedBerk
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Problem is.... Is that hacking or Alison with a chem style on?
  • Problem is.... Is that hacking or Alison with a chem style on?

Hacking. No chem style makes Allison this rating. This was someone else from forums picture. I had 2 games last night where it was a whole team of 95-98 rated players.
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Problem is.... Is that hacking or Alison with a chem style on?
    Just ran into some guy with a 96 Neto who has some "undefined" text in the listings, I'm guessing the hack has moved some variables in memory and that text has gone missing.

xeyvd6K.jpg
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    here is the problem. Alisson's basic rating is 85, or this basic rating is called overall rating. Alisson's ratings on specific values like diving, etc. (82 ,81, 85, 88, 54, 83) Add this numbers up and divide by 6 you will get roughly 79 rating. If you remove speed from equation because this is the "less inportant" thing on goalie you will get 83-84 rating. Still off to 85, so there is a clearly some way that ea is calculating this overalls that are we not familiar with, and its not important really.
    Now, if you apply glove on Alisson three of his stats will get boosted by 15. Now were having values like (97, 96, 85, 88, 54, 98). Its a pretty big boost if you ask me.

Alisson before - 79 (83-84 without pace)
    Alisson with glove chem. -86 (92-93 without pace)

Since basic rating numbers dont add up clearly there are some values that are more important in overall rating than others, or maybe GK's height, idk.
    This could be cheating, but most likely isn't, just a visual "bug".

Imo if someone would boost stats to max on some player in this early stages with low if and boosted cards around we could easily notice and would make a noticable difference on the pitch.
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    here is the problem. Alisson's basic rating is 85, or this basic rating is called overall rating. Alisson's ratings on specific values like diving, etc. (82 ,81, 85, 88, 54, 83) Add this numbers up and divide by 6 you will get roughly 79 rating. If you remove speed from equation because this is the "less inportant" thing on goalie you will get 83-84 rating. Still off to 85, so there is a clearly some way that ea is calculating this overalls that are we not familiar with, and its not important really.
    Now, if you apply glove on Alisson three of his stats will get boosted by 15. Now were having values like (97, 96, 85, 88, 54, 98). Its a pretty big boost if you ask me.

Since basic rating numbers dont add up clearly there are some values that are more important in overall rating than others, or maybe GK's height, idk.

Imo if someone would boost stats to max on some player in this early stages with low if and boosted cards around we could easily notice and would make a noticable difference on the pitch.
    If it's a visual bug then why does my De Gea with Glove applied still show at 91?

Why do ALL my players with chemistry styles applied still show their base rating while my opponents have at least 3 or 4 players all with ratings way above anything they can get with chemistry styles applied?

edit: Also I thought it was common knowledge that the rating of a player was made up by the weighting on each attribute plus their International Reputation.

i.e. Pace is made up of something like 55% sprint speed + 45% acceleration. Someone like Aguero would actually have a base rating of 85 but he also gets +4 for his International Reputation. That's why you get some 82 rated cards that look way better than others due to the Int Rep.
  • salvadordali1

If it's a visual bug then why does my De Gea with Glove applied still show at 91?

Why do ALL my players with chemistry styles applied still show their base rating while my opponents have at least 3 or 4 players all with ratings way above anything they can get with chemistry styles applied?

edit: Also I thought it was common knowledge that the rating of a player was made up by the weighting on each attribute plus their International Reputation.

i.e. Pace is made up of something like 55% sprint speed + 45% acceleration. Someone like Aguero would actually have a base rating of 85 but he also gets +4 for his International Reputation. That's why you get some 82 rated cards that look way better than others due to the Int Rep.

I really dont know i will give a try now on game or two and ill check if i see something suspicious.

I just presented you a simple calculations that shows if there is a visual bug that this ratings are legit for player with chem style on. Tbh ratings have to ignore some stats because attackers are terrible at challenges, and defenders at finishing. So if all values count the same there is no chance that we can get 99 ronaldo at any point.

Im going to play some games now and ill check my opponent stats.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite

I really dont know i will give a try now on game or two and ill check if i see something suspicious.

I just presented you a simple calculations that shows if there is a visual bug that this ratings are legit for player with chem style on. Tbh ratings have to ignore some stats because attackers are terrible at challenges, and defenders at finishing. So if all values count the same there is no chance that we can get 99 ronaldo at any point.

Im going to play some games now and ill check my opponent stats.

Normal gold players should not have higher ratings than on fut cards no matter which chem style you use, but inform players can have higher ingame ratings sometimes, not sure about ucl cards though.
  • salvadordali1
    edited November 2018
    Okay here is a thing. Just played a game his normal gold bailly was 92 rated and potm lucas were 91 but i havent felt any differece on the pitch.
    Jet one strange thing happend. When i scored for 6-1 my screen switched focus for apsolutley no reason and i got a loss. Not a single notification from origin or any other program. Odd but with windows you never know. I doubt that he had a cheat that can mess with my focus app on screen.

It would not hurt to mention that i have the same lucas and hes rating was normal. And i puted bailly in on HT but i wasnt able to check his stats due to focus switch.
  • salvadordali1
    edited November 2018
    Just played against 88 rated potm lucas. Seems identical to one with 91. Something is making a difference, chem or maybe position at the pitch idk. But only on rating display and nowhere else.