To all you dubbers.

salvadordali1
286 posts Sunday League Hero
For the love of god dont dab if you score in 98min with some shot that owerules laws of physic.

At the end of the day i dont care how you will celebrate your goals but if you think that youre provoking someone or what. Youre not.
Youre just showing how stupid you are and that we were right when we thought for the whole game that this player cant do one proper action without lucky bounces.

Comments

• ASlowPotato
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Provoking you enough to come ranting here.

Anyway, dabber people's are least of your worries when people are hacking WL now with 95+ rated players in game.
  • salvadordali1
    Ranting? Whatever man.

Anyway this happening from the day 1 on fifa and this is just chemistry. There is no way that fred could have 82 rating overall and he dont have a single stat over 80. Its just this weird rating. And alison is 95 with any chem because if you put a glove on him 3 of his stats will jump over 95.
  • ASlowPotato
    edited November 2018
    Ranting? Whatever man.

Anyway this happening from the day 1 on fifa and this is just chemistry. There is no way that fred could have 82 rating overall and he dont have a single stat over 80. Its just this weird rating. And alison is 95 with any chem because if you put a glove on him 3 of his stats will jump over 95.

Show Me a 95 rated Allison with a chem style on. I'll wait right here...
  • jajce111
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ranting? Whatever man.

He is lying...
  • jajce111
    For the love of god dont dab if you score in 98min with some shot that owerules laws of physic.

At the end of the day i dont care how you will celebrate your goals but if you think that youre provoking someone or what. Youre not.
    Youre just showing how stupid you are and that we were right when we thought for the whole game that this player cant do one proper action without lucky bounces.

Why not? Are there some celebrations in fifa that are forbidden? I will dab, shush and waste time as much as i want...
  • salvadordali1
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Ranting? Whatever man.

He is lying...

Who is lying?
  • salvadordali1

Why not? Are there some celebrations in fifa that are forbidden? I will dab, shush and waste time as much as i want...

Hahah i bet that you dont have much opportunity for that ;)
  • jajce111

Well more than you for sure, and if somebody else dabs on me i don't come here crying on the forums that he should not do that im fine with it...
  • salvadordali1

Well more than you for sure, and if somebody else dabs on me i don't come here crying on the forums that he should not do that im fine with it...

Or you just rage quit and come here to blame everyone for cheating? :)
  • jajce111

Or you just rage quit and come here to blame everyone for cheating? :)

Nope i don't rage quit, i can beat people with cheats too, anyway i don't cry as much as you do at fifa....
  • jajce111
    literally 90% of your posts here are crying about ea, fifa, servers or cheaters, man up and stop complaining so much or just move on from fifa if you don't like it... Stop being such a wuss...
  • salvadordali1
    hahaha such a wuss? you were defending ea for everything since now and now all of the sudden people are cheating on you? :) i wonder if your pack luck toned down or you got a bit worse after people without pack luck managed to build a better teams :)

And that what you call crying is pointing out a problem's what is this forum all about. After all kiddo, i can cry or whine whatever **** i want and you can keep on dubbing for that 1 goal in 4 matches ;)
  • jajce111
    hahaha such a wuss? you were defending ea for everything since now and now all of the sudden people are cheating on you? :) i wonder if your pack luck toned down or you got a bit worse after people without pack luck managed to build a better teams :)

And that what you call crying is pointing out a problem's what is this forum all about. After all kiddo, i can cry or whine whatever **** i want and you can keep on dubbing for that 1 goal in 4 matches ;)

I wanted to add you and play against you, but you chicken out wuss, so will you chicken out again? or will you show that one ball that you have left and play me?
  • salvadordali1
    hahah u didnt add me :D wtf how would you even know my account name? someone is getting a little mad? :)
    i would gladly but i dont want to have nothing with people like you and for sure i dont want you as "friend" on my origin account :) if you will feel better lets call that you win and you dubbed and shushed or whichever celebration you presented. ;)
  • jajce111
    hahah u didnt add me :D wtf how would you even know my account name? someone is getting a little mad? :)
    i would gladly but i dont want to have nothing with people like you and for sure i dont want you as "friend" on my origin account :) if you will feel better lets call that you win and you dubbed and shushed or whichever celebration you presented. ;)

Well because you would lose and rage so hard even that one ball that you have left would fell off so it's better that way... And don't talk stuff about me wuss, if you are to scared to play a friendly game...
  • salvadordali1
    Why did u lie to add me then? :)

if you say so psychic. ;)
  • ASlowPotato

That is 100% quitters talk. Add him, play him, delete him. Not difficult. Apart from you'll likely lose, then come here crying about the servers or him celebrating too much.
  • salvadordali1

That is 100% quitters talk. Add him, play him, delete him. Not difficult. Apart from you'll likely lose, then come here crying about the servers or him celebrating too much.

hahah dude youre crying since start of this fifa that every game you lose that there is too much cheaters.
    Funny stuff.
  • ASlowPotato

hahah dude youre crying since start of this fifa that every game you lose that there is too much cheaters.
    Funny stuff.

Except I posted about people cheating for the first time yesterday...

You really are a salty girl aren't you.
  • salvadordali1

Funny stuff.

Except I posted about people cheating for the first time yesterday...

You really are a salty girl aren't you.

Calm down don quijote. Its just a game after all. ;)
  • ASlowPotato

Not me who needs to calm down clearly...