Do you ever just fall apart in WL? (Due to hackers, image inside!)

ASlowPotato
698 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
EDIT: Realised it's due to people hacking. See image. https://ibb.co/dcFoLA

Had my best start to weekend league ever in history of fifa. 16-2. Suddenly I'm 16-9. Every game I just can't score, can't pass, not even sure what is going on. Just got beat 6-1 in my last game by a guy who had six shots, even scoring finesse shots with a big red arrow indicating he messed his perfect shot up...

Does anyone else run into bad form like this?

Also, even though servers are dedicated does it matter where your opponent is from? It's 2am in the UK so wondering if I am playing some people mad far away and this has an affect?

Maybe I'm just playing trash. Who knows ey...

What are other peoples experiences with these run of losses after playing so damn well!?
Post edited by ASlowPotato on

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every week bro. Every week.
  • Jezzaaa
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Normal, unless you’re a solid player who finishes elite every week
  • Ahh it's cool, just realised that cause I'm on PC when you're doing well you get put against hackers. Just played a guy and every player was 95 rated. Next game, all 98 rated.

So yeah, punished for doing well on PC.

I screenshot on PC but gone to bed in a rage. Will share photos tomorrow when I report to EA.

Kinda want my money back now that stuff is clearly going on. Wondered why I'm suddenly getting bashed by 50k teams.

Wonder if EA even tries to stop this...
  • According to PC forums, I'm not the only one.

https://ibb.co/dcFoLA
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    It’s not hacking. It happens every year. If I’m not mistaken, on some players it shows the rating with chem style applied. Any decent keeper with chem is mid 90s rated. Last year I noticed this visual glitch on the likes of TOTS Ramos, NIF Jordi, NIF Reus, etc. I think NIF Reus was like 90 with chem last year and TOTS Ramos was 98 etc.
  • It’s not hacking. It happens every year. If I’m not mistaken, on some players it shows the rating with chem style applied. Any decent keeper with chem is mid 90s rated. Last year I noticed this visual glitch on the likes of TOTS Ramos, NIF Jordi, NIF Reus, etc. I think NIF Reus was like 90 with chem last year and TOTS Ramos was 98 etc.

Nah it's not that. I've tested and checked Allison with all chem styles, not even close to 95 rated. This time it isn't a visual glitch, it's people hacking on PC unfortunately.