Cr7

Matnevesbra
1099 posts Professional
I got 2.6mil coins + if lacazette and if van dijk untradeables. Should i build a 500k squad around cr7 or go for a balanced team with pogba and etc?

Comments

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    I got 2.6mil coins + if lacazette and if van dijk untradeables. Should i build a 500k squad around cr7 or go for a balanced team with pogba and etc?

Balanced,I’m not overly impressed with cr7 this year tbh. I have POTM Hazard to be more effective.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    CR7. Have had alot of balanced teams (Hazard, Mbappe, Bale...) And they where good but CR7 is simply more gamechanging.
  • Barks_the_fox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’d always go balanced. But haven’t tried CR7.

Sold up to build a weaker team round prime larsson and much preferred a well rounded team.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    960 posts Professional
    I used cr7 for 100 odd games this year and he was spectacular! Scores from anywhere. If you can resist the urge of selling he’s gonna make you happy. The downside is if you go on a poor run having a 2mill plus player can feel like a luxury to far when you can 3,4,5 top rated players for that not to mention 2-3 prime icons
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Really not getting on with him either. Outside of a 4 goal performance with 2 rebound goals he’s he’s got me like 3 goals in 15 games. Idk where he is most of the time. Getting outscored by RM Mbappe and a CM Gullit.

What’s funny is i switched from a 4411 to a 4411(2) and wasn’t paying attention. He got those goals as a 2 chem ST at cam.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 is great for me but my team is decent all over

106 online games

114 goals
    35 assists