Why EA destroyed Wekend League ? yes they do this with they dedicated ( poor servers )

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
So all players already noticed huge delays in weekend league - The reason of this is they add some time ago dedicated servers for weekend league and this servers cant handle alll traffic and now is impossible play in weekend league without huge delay - Its happen almost all weekend with small window exception in late night.

When weekend league runing in old conecction mode ( same like we have in friendly games ) then everything work a lot better and faster - So why they not change back weekend league conections to old conection set up mode when conections depends from our and opponent web mainly .

Now we can have good web conections but this dedicated servers are poor and this is reason why every weekend league is unplayable - You can see clear difference when you play weekend league and all players are slow run like tanks and next if you invite friends to friendly games then all work good.....

So this is topic abaout how EA destoryed weekend league with forced us to play with their poor dedicated servers.

And real question why they not still not doing nothing with this ? buy better servers or just back to old conection set up mode for weekend league same like we have in friendly games ( per 2 per )

Comments

• GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Nope. Even late nignt/early morning is bad now. I couldn't get a decent game a 2am
  • Whitebeard
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 17, 2nd week of WL. That gameplay was pure joy. I never experienced something like that. I guess not many people got into WL, so the connection was amazing. Ever since then, it was getting worse and worse. 2 months into 17, delay was unbearable. Haven't played since then. How can people support that kind of a behaviour from EA is beyond me.
  • fazer
    But is no any logick in this why they forced players to play in weekend league on their dedicated servers - when this servers cant handle all traffic and results is big delayed during all weekend league game unplayable when in same time when we invite friend to play conection is ok beacouse this conection use just peer to peer conection mode so depend from our and opponent web .

So if conection per 2 per in firendly web is a lot better compared to their dedicated servers why they not use same conection model set up in weekend league ?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    fazer wrote: »
    But is no any logick in this why they forced players to play in weekend league on their dedicated servers - when this servers cant handle all traffic and results is big delayed during all weekend league game unplayable when in same time when we invite friend to play conection is ok beacouse this conection use just peer to peer conection mode so depend from our and opponent web .

So if conection per 2 per in firendly web is a lot better compared to their dedicated servers why they not use same conection model set up in weekend league ?

They don’t ’force’ anyone to play. People choose too, knowing full well the servers are shoddy. They don’t improve it because not eniugh people are willing to stop playing it in its current state.
    Simple as
  • fazer
    edited November 2018
    Players play beacouse they like game - but in same time we see currently huge delay is serious problem during weekend league... You say " They don’t improve it because not eniugh people are willing to stop playing it in its current state" - Its not about how many people playing - its about how many people buy fifa points and how look numbers $ for currently months period - if this money statistic will be look to low then this will be sign for them to start listen community and forced them to do something with game example fix this **** servers.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s pretty horrendous may as well call it the midnight league as it’s the only time I can play
  • ucan
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    We as the Community talked about it so often and EA still do nothin about it
  • Foxsake
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Player switching is impossible
  • fazer
    Unfortunatly looks like if company see money from fifa points still flow then they dont care thats bad so only way to forced company to start listen comunity is waiting to droped all this statistic from money players invested in fifa points then company decided ok now its time to make some changes beacouse ernings dropped....
  • ucan
    Unfortunatly looks like if company see money from fifa points still flow then they dont care thats bad so only way to forced company to start listen comunity is waiting to droped all this statistic from money players invested in fifa points then company decided ok now its time to make some changes beacouse ernings dropped....

This!!! Only way they will change it
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why is it as well that as soon as there’s delay Jesus Willian and Anderson are out in force nicking wins they don’t deserve
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA couldn't care less. They're more concerned with changing which way a cockerel faces on a stadium that isn't even in operation yet in real life than fixing the broken game they have created.
  • Aqeel87
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite

• padr81
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Everyone needs to get together and refuse to play weekend league at all for a couple of weeks. Will never happen though as someone will always sneak in for rewards.

But the servers are a disgrace, the equivalent of two aluminum cans joined together with string being a phone line. I'm not a great player by any means but there is a reason so many of the top players are based in Germany... and why so many were in the UK when servers were in Ireland.

Please note, regardless of where the servers are or how good they are, I wouldn't be as good as said German players nor am I saying they are bad players, just something I've noticed.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Nope. Even late nignt/early morning is bad now. I couldn't get a decent game a 2am

So this is good? playing late night... and don't touch the game in the day?
  • JayBee
    1033 posts Professional
    padr81 wrote: »
    Everyone needs to get together and refuse to play weekend league at all for a couple of weeks. Will never happen though as someone will always sneak in for rewards.

But the servers are a disgrace, the equivalent of two aluminum cans joined together with string being a phone line. I'm not a great player by any means but there is a reason so many of the top players are based in Germany... and why so many were in the UK when servers were in Ireland.

Please note, regardless of where the servers are or how good they are, I wouldn't be as good as said German players nor am I saying they are bad players, just something I've noticed.

It has been like this since 17, German players have had an unfair advantage I’ve messaged German players after and they have said they experienced no delay when I would have delay the whole game.
    The amount of times I’ve had one sided delay is disgusting.
    I’m an elite 1 player but everytime I play a German I know I have to sweat my absolute **** off.
  • ucan
    JayBee wrote: »
    padr81 wrote: »

It has been like this since 17, German players have had an unfair advantage I’ve messaged German players after and they have said they experienced no delay when I would have delay the whole game.
    The amount of times I’ve had one sided delay is disgusting.
    I’m an elite 1 player but everytime I play a German I know I have to sweat my absolute **** off.

i can tell you im from germany, me and my friends have massive delay lag
  • Thefranchise92
    3834 posts National Call-Up

It's normal time somewhere else in the world