Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Players switching position when changing formations

jpsblue
4643 posts National Call-Up
Does this happen to anyone else? Literally happens so many times for me, no matter what formation i switch to. I'm not talking about the d-pad formation either, i'm talking about changing to a completely different formation at half time to try and counter your opponents formation

for example i switched to a 4-2-2-2 at half time just then, and Fabinho was at RW with Mertens at CDM. Wtf? Happens all the time when i switch to a formation that isn't in my d-pad tactics

so frustrating

Comments

• BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Does this happen to anyone else? Literally happens so many times for me, no matter what formation i switch to. I'm not talking about the d-pad formation either, i'm talking about changing to a completely different formation at half time to try and counter your opponents formation

for example i switched to a 4-2-2-2 at half time just then, and Fabinho was at RW with Mertens at CDM. Wtf? Happens all the time when i switch to a formation that isn't in my d-pad tactics

so frustrating

You need to sub the players into their positions once you change formation