Packed UCL Fabinho, keep or sell?

I have his CL card and he's super good. He's 350k right now on PC but if we (lfc) somehow qualify then he goes up to an 88...progress further and we are looking at 89-90 rated...what's he worth then??

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Sell.... They've all doubled in price since yesterday.

Buy back in a few days.
  • Ludinator18
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Buy back in a few days.

No they haven't. cheapestest Fabinho has been is around 297k.
  • SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Buy back in a few days.

No they haven't. cheapestest Fabinho has been is around 297k.

Yeah as an LFC fan I've been monitoring him. If we beat PSG (big IF) Then we qualify and I think he shoots up.

Am I right in thinking IF for each group stage progression too?
  • Cheesyballs1970
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    id sell now and buy back cheaper near the end
  • id sell now and buy back cheaper near the end

Near the end of what, the promo? We play PSG in 1p days, promo will still be running. We even start look good surely he flies up in price? Beating PSG is guaranteed qualification.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes true i meant end of the promo the prices are fluctuating very much right now
  • Seahawks1
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

Near the end of what, the promo? We play PSG in 1p days, promo will still be running. We even start look good surely he flies up in price? Beating PSG is guaranteed qualification.

The best he can get is a +1 upgrade until Feb though. Won't there will be better cards available by then?
  • Seahawks1 wrote: »

The best he can get is a +1 upgrade until Feb though. Won't there will be better cards available by then?

I dunno, you're talking about an 85 card which is still 100k (on PC) and considered one of the best CDMs in the game. Make that 87-88 rated and how desirable is that?

Also, I'd replace it with my UCL one for now, he'd get used for the duration. My only concern is huge drop in price should we go out...
  • Mc
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah it’s too long to wait for an upgrade.
  • Screenshot-20181110-093838-Companion.jpg

Team he would be in. Changes to 4231.
  • Mc wrote: »

What, 10 days? I'm thinking if we beat PSG his price flies up, right? Was more looking for predictions.
  • mdizzl3
    12141 posts Has That Special Something
    Mc wrote: »

What, 10 days? I'm thinking if we beat PSG his price flies up, right? Was more looking for predictions.

If you beat psg and qualify his price will go up so well then. It will fall a lot though over time as people will realise how next upgrade won't be until march. Investors will offload to free up coins.

I'd only pick up cards that you intend to actually use, if you have cards that are going to Def qualify but don't want, sell in the hype.
  • mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »

If you beat psg and qualify his price will go up so well then. It will fall a lot though over time as people will realise how next upgrade won't be until march. Investors will offload to free up coins.

I'd only pick up cards that you intend to actually use, if you have cards that are going to Def qualify but don't want, sell in the hype.

That's my thoughts. Unless he's unreal at that moment, then I might keep. I think I'll keep until end of group stages at least.

Imagine a 90+ rated fabinho though...