Villa intend to play Richards at CB

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
According to what I read, Sherwood will play Micah Richards at centre back. Can you imagine this OP double link in the early days of FUT16? :anguished:

2i9scqv.png 2d1tlk9.png

Okore is 75 in the latest updates. The saving grace though is that EA will probably keep Richards as a RB for now.

Comments

• FeedTHECHICKEN
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    According to what I read, Sherwood will play Micah Richards at centre back. Can you imagine this OP double link in the early days of FUT16? :anguished:

2i9scqv.png 2d1tlk9.png

Okore is 75 in the latest updates. The saving grace though is that EA will probably keep Richards as a RB for now.

Hopefully Richards does play at CB! People know him for how OP he has been in FIFA before, but in real life he is an actually good defender, great tackler, fast, strong & hard-worker! I will miss him at City!
  • Orikoru

Hopefully Richards does play at CB! People know him for how OP he has been in FIFA before, but in real life he is an actually good defender, great tackler, fast, strong & hard-worker! I will miss him at City!

I always thought he was better as a centre back. Too clumsy on the ball to play full back. At centre back his physicality and aerial prowess shone through. Him and Okore would be a pretty beast partnership, in real life I mean, not just Fifa.
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    It'll be nice when Villa realise that he's an awful centre back
  • SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If he plays at CB in August and the start of September they should switch him.
  • Orikoru
    SHUGHSTER wrote: »
    If he plays at CB in August and the start of September they should switch him.
    Sometimes when it's been publicised where he will play they make the player that position anyway. I'm struggling to think of an example but I'm sure it's happened.
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Okore is a shocking defender

Will be massively surprised if he is bumped up to gold
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Richards will be a silver as will Okore
  • Orikoru
    Nem wrote: »
    Okore is a shocking defender

Will be massively surprised if he is bumped up to gold

As I said, I looked on SoFifa and he is a 75 at the moment. So he would be a gold. Richards is also rated 75 right now, but that's as a right back, and surely as a centre back his rating will be at least as good if not better, because of his strength and aerial ability.
  • Orikoru
    hasan09876 wrote: »

1. According to SoFifa, they are both rated 75 at the moment.
    2. Even if they were both silver, that's a pretty immense silver CB partnership then. Just a lot more expensive.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Sometimes when it's been publicised where he will play they make the player that position anyway. I'm struggling to think of an example but I'm sure it's happened.

And sometimes they'll announce that a player will definitely be playing LW because Messi is their CF, and they'll still release him as a ST anyway.

Atw9WLX.png

Is Vlaar not good anymore?
  • SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vlaar's contract is up at the end of the month. Though you would think he'd have left by now if there was interest from anyone bigger than Villa.
  • KotiMursu
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Vlaar not good anymore?

He's a free agent now.

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    hasan09876 wrote: »

1. According to SoFifa, they are both rated 75 at the moment.
    2. Even if they were both silver, that's a pretty immense silver CB partnership then. Just a lot more expensive.
    Cheaper if price ranges are still in effect
  • o Shootz o
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richards at current rating on SoFifa, 75 at RB and 78 at CB
  • Orikoru
    o Shootz o wrote: »
    Richards at current rating on SoFifa, 75 at RB and 78 at CB
    Yeah, so he may well get a downgrade but if they make him CB he could still be 76 or something.