Price crash tnite???

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Bought a player for around 43k wed by Thursday he was around 46k.tnite he is going for 38k this the crash rite now?

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6325 posts Big Money Move
    It's the start yeah but more to come
  • elcapitan379
    Surely not much more as firminho gone from 70plus last night and all week to 50k wow gutted if you bought earlier
  • Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    will keep going down until next week, then i think it will rise again
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rebounding already, but it'll dip back down on Sunday like it always does.
  • Detorre23
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s the 50k player packs
  • elcapitan379
    Will they go up again in weeks to come 81 Robertson for 700coins when he's been 1800 for weeks
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will they go up again in weeks to come 81 Robertson for 700coins when he's been 1800 for weeks

Guys like that jump up and down so if you're willing to hold eventually you'll double your money ya.
  • xFATAL
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Detorre23 wrote: »

Glad I sold half the high rated golds I had but lost alot on what I have left, Guess i'll hold what I have and just buy more for cheaper and hold till EA decides to release Icon 3.
  • Amdp9
    2909 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »

Glad I sold half the high rated golds I had but lost alot on what I have left, Guess i'll hold what I have and just buy more for cheaper and hold till EA decides to release Icon 3.

@xFATAL I got lucky didn’t get big of dip lost about 50k sold them last night can’t believe Isco to below 40k
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite

I sold all my high rated cards a few days ago and bought them back after rewards loool
    Ill just hold on too
  • Eroberto
    1374 posts Professional
    Market is down from Thursday to Friday for the 1st time in awhile but there are a lot of factors involved. 1st the hazard SBC ended so all non meta 85 thru 89 cards are going to plummet cause the hazard sbc was the only thing holding them up. I’m referring to the busquets, David Silva’s , etc. next, is the people that didn’t liquidate their teams last weekend felt like they missed out and waited til today to do it cause fridays are when values go up. 3rd is the abundance of promo packs for sale today plus the easy SBC packs. I’m not too concerned with a crash starting yet cause even with all these factors the meta gold players aren’t down too much from yesterday
  • Amdp9
    2909 posts National Call-Up
    I getting ready to drop my 3.6m on gold cards again and wait for Icon3 to drop not sure it's a great idea thoughts ?
  • xFATAL
    4036 posts National Call-Up

I sold all my high rated cards a few days ago and bought them back after rewards loool
    Ill just hold on too

They will be needed eventually, Just gotta be patient. Flipped enough for profit where worst case I won't lose much but I'm expecting a big Icon set soon which will need 89s and 90s. Be prepared, it's coming.
  • elcapitan379
    If 96 to 89 rated players are from 20 to 40k at the mo will they go back up to 30 to 70k in a few weeks after this black Friday crap