Frosbite 4

[Deleted User]
0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    How do you know it won't make it even worse?
  • Marketto
    58 posts Park Captain
    Negative, it's time for this frostbite rubbish to leave FIFA this crap and its useless developers ruined FIFA from the
    Those people who worked on that FIFA 19 including Gabriel Zaro should be fired
  • maksi
    edited November 2018
    Marketto wrote: »
    Those people who worked on that FIFA 19 including Gabriel Zaro should be fired
    i wonder did they ever watch or played football. Rocket League is more realistic football simulation than fifa

• Pwalie86
    1235 posts Professional
    There won't ever be a Frostbite 4 if I'm correct. With the engine they have now they'll just update it as and when needed to. That's why it's no longer labelled as 'Frostbite 3'.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2018
  • nn92
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    There won't ever be a Frostbite 4 if I'm correct. With the engine they have now they'll just update it as and when needed to. That's why it's no longer labelled as 'Frostbite 3'.

Frostbite 4 or X. Whatever the name. I think it's time to move to a new visual experience, more powerful and more realistic. Even though, Frosbite 3, is already good.

Completely agree ! Time to move on ! this is how fifa should have been looking 4/5 years ago, time to try new things !
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How about getting rid of Frostbite all together? It's left fifa with a rather cold feeling about it...
    (Get the pun? Cold, frostbite... ah screw it!)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 15
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Frostbite is everything that’s wrong with ea development atm
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 15
  • maksi
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    EA could have made an effort on the graphics. Frostbite 3 has been around for a while and the technology is evolving rapidly. It's getting old and a little boring. The games of FIFA are coming out year after year and are alike ... No evolution on this side for years, I will resort to my Atari if he continues. :'(
    i don't care about graphics, if fifa 21 have the same visuals and much improved animations and gameplay i would more than happy

but all we get since 17 it's basically same game that somehow gets worse very iteration
  • [Deleted User]
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s got to be about improving gameplay

This is the worst fifa ever made with the most up to date technology which is criminal

This weeks fifa is like your controller is broken people will surely stop buying the game soon as every patch never improves the game
    You can have all the graphic detail in the world but if the gameplay is terrible the design won’t mean a thing 🤷‍♂️
  • [Deleted User]
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's time EA stop being greedy and switch to Unreal Engine 4.