Road to final?

TheArchitect
937 posts Professional
tournament on the rise? UCL cards teams only?
What does it all mean

Comments

• jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Saw it to. Wuuuuut is that
  • CarpeDiem
    1378 posts Professional
    There is a CL live card in the database so probably otw/PTG cards for champions league.
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    There is a CL live card in the database so probably otw/PTG cards for champions league.

this .
    chuboi had a vid b4 19 release showing all new cards and there was a cl card and a cl live card
  • TheArchitect
    937 posts Professional
    deang07 wrote: »

this .
    chuboi had a vid b4 19 release showing all new cards and there was a cl card and a cl live card

good thing its not a new mode as that would be too much
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner

this .

i know there were 2 tyoes of card for cl and one described as live that is all.
    however what u just said made me think of a possible cl type world cup mode lol
  • TheArchitect
    937 posts Professional

this .

i know there were 2 tyoes of card for cl and one described as live that is all.
    however what u just said made me think of a possible cl type world cup mode lol

World cup Fut was the best FUT ever. Anyone could get everyone