UEFA OTW

HishamAyman
2184 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 8
How is this going to work then? Only upgraded by their performances in UEFA?

Comments

• Tboon
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which sbc?
  • Detorre23
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The blue cards don’t upgrade
  • HishamAyman
    edited November 8
    Oh my bad! Fixed it
  • is1996
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe , I hope they make a garanteed sbc from that because it would be sick to have dynamic rating on ucl cards .Like yesterday gabriel jesus could have gotten an upgrade becuase he scored a hat trick even though 2 were penalties or even Manolas .Its a cool concept but really would like for them to make them more accessible not just through pack pulls
  • Xguti002
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who says it’s OTW?
  • HishamAyman
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Who says it’s OTW?

“Road to the Final” most probably will be like Path to Glory cards
  • is1996
    Who says it’s OTW?

Kind of suprised they are barely realeasing them at this point its nit late but expected them earlier
  • Peewee916
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    is1996 wrote: »
    Who says it’s OTW?

Kind of suprised they are barely realeasing them at this point its nit late but expected them earlier
    Waited to get all of the UCL cards untradeable & tradeable off the market with those UCL SBC’s first. I’m sure they’ll be needed this time
  • deang07
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    omg these were shown b4 19 release even in chubois vids showing all new cards icons ect.
    there were normal cl cards the live ones so basically cl otw cards
  • IxToMxI
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Glad I didn’t do the one that required like 11 UCL cards wised up to EA’s spring cleaning methods
  • Jaymizzo
    1899 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Glad I didn’t do the one that required like 11 UCL cards wised up to EA’s spring cleaning methods

A lot of us were foolish enough to do so. Might stock up on 83s/84s as prices are low. I wonder how it would work and who would be picked...?

@IxToMxI
  • IxToMxI
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 8
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

A lot of us were foolish enough to do so. Might stock up on 83s/84s as prices are low. I wonder how it would work and who would be picked...?

@IxToMxI

No idea really seems quite similar to the RTG World Cup cards last year, however unsure how they will pick players as so many groups are far from decided, usually at this point the groups are pretty much certs, presume the further they go into the UCL the higher rated they get possibly?

Unless they link it to the UEL as the third place team in each group drop into the UEL would mean that the cards get downgraded / change design but potentially possible we saw that Auba loan at the start of the game
  • Barks_the_fox
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What sort of players should I buy for this?
  • WellWornBeast
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero

Players from teams that are likely to go far in the competition. They will be expensive accordingly though, so you might have to take longshots with players from "smaller" clubs.
  • is1996

Players from teams that are likely to go far in the competition. They will be expensive accordingly though, so you might have to take longshots with players from "smaller" clubs.

I agree with you but also i would like to know if they get upgraded if they score a hattrick get motm or will they get ugraded just because their team won the match or if tgey get a IF on a regular eague game will they also get upgraded?Because i can see players get road to final card then get eliminated in the group stage then that RTF card is useless then imo that could happen to psg or liverpool lol
  • deang07
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    it wont be sbcs it will be in packs
  • Acker
    1056 posts Moderator
    Hopefully a decent promo

Do wonder if this is the reason Sterling missed out on IF this week

Interesting to know if they are live items will league performances count towards upgrades so many questions
  • Lambo91
    1139 posts Professional
    Smelling some guaranteed SBC's that'll require an 85 rated squad
  • Peewee916
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Smelling some guaranteed SBC's that'll require an 85 rated squad

Grabbed 8 iniestas for 26k hoping he max’s Out
  • Eroberto
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are “champions league live” cards and they kinda look like the OTW cards so that makes sense that they will increase based on performance. There is also champions league MOTM so maybe the live card increases to the MOTM rating
  • LiamSully
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    So glad I checked the forum before turning console on...

19 packs sitting waiting for me o:)
    Too bad I start work at 6pm tomorrow :s
  • Fatmanc
    972 posts Professional
    Cards are in Futbin i think, just seen aguero and griezmann, similar blue colour with apurple tint around edge
  • HishamAyman
    But why are these the only ones shown?
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    But why are these the only ones shown?

Guessing it’s just the promotion & rest will be released later today

• Ishibum
    10717 posts Has That Special Something
    Given we just had a promo to clear out a load of UCL cards, I wouldn't be too surprised if they just made existing cards dynamic. Throw out an SBC or that and we have a promo
  • EisenErmin
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Given we just had a promo to clear out a load of UCL cards, I wouldn't be too surprised if they just made existing cards dynamic. Throw out an SBC or that and we have a promo

Making the existing ones dynamic would be the most stupid move ever. The market would go nuts . But its EA, so who knows.... they have done all kind of weird stuff.
  • cantonagod
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ishibum wrote: »

Defo not gonna happen- EA will want us to buy the new "promo" packs that will no doubt be released in conjunction with the release of the OTW CL players tonight- so we once again throw our money away chasing the dream!
  • InfernaL
    1387 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

@IxToMxI

Exactly what I did. I stacked up my club, trade pile and watch list, with one of pretty much everyone that was going for a decent price
  • joe666
    9320 posts League Winner
    how much u guys reckon otw jesus will go for?
  • Tommygunn
    2353 posts Fans' Favourite
    joe666 wrote: »
    how much u guys reckon otw jesus will go for?

On fifa 17?